Our Ongoing Grows

Wow Sitka? Cool. I love hearing from you! All is well here -
Yeah I had a good laugh I'm maxed out on carry ons, and each one has 5 lbs of green.... TSA was a new guy from Portland was like umm *calls over boss* sir these bags are stuffed full of cannabis... I'm like you better believe they are! After 5 mins I get my licensed and manifested weed back and you can tell dude was like wtf just happened. He's like sorry I've just never seen that before and I'm like it's all good, you're just doing your job. I told them thanks we laughed and I proceeded to board the plane. Fooking crazy time to be alive!

Cheers Woody! Happy 4th and Happy Bday to Janet!

Damn sorry to hear about mites again! Fuk. I had to tun out and check all my plants and they look ok. So far so good. But these things can pop up almost overnight.

Yo I cloned the Red Diesel today. 8 of them. I should be able to get at least one out of this batch. She stinks! I can smell it from across the yard and it isn't even flowering yet!
Hi guy, its Janet, I want to sell lights do you know anyone that might be interested? Please let me know if you do. TY Janet

Wow Sitka? Cool. I love hearing from you! All is well here -
Hey lazy how you doin, did you find a use for Woody's growing stuff? It feels good that some of it is being used, you were a good friend to him. Keepin growing he's watching you. MJ

Missing you Norcaliwood. Been about a year. Any friends or family out there - I hope you all are well. Especially Janet... Norcaliwood was a great person and I hope he is resting in peace - Cheerz folks,
Hey, Janet here, missing you guys too. It's been a whirlwind since his passing. Keep in touch!

Hey, Janet here, missing you guys too. It's been a whirlwind since his passing. Keep in touch!
We all hope your doing well Janet. :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Just doing a drive, its hard to do. But I miss Billy reading your threads and telling me about all your grow. I still have the best of his grow tents and lights, its just to hard to grow without him. So I am not keeping it, probably not smart but hard to look at. Keep it green guys I sure miss good pot. Love you all, Ms J

Just doing a drive, its hard to do. But I miss Billy reading your threads and telling me about all your grow. I still have the best of his grow tents and lights, its just to hard to grow without him. So I am not keeping it, probably not smart but hard to look at. Keep it green guys I sure miss good pot. Love you all, Ms J
If you get one of those tents set up and going, you have all the help you need right here to hold your hand and walk you through all of the steps and challenges. Then you'd have good pot again within a few short months :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom