Outdoor Love Gang, Open Journal

Govinda and Biggie have got a little stretch on. Ive chucked em outside with the lids off for a couple hours. How long is too long though? Im thinking I might just leave em from like 3.30-8? Or we reckon theyll fry this soon? I like to live dangerously so I can let em get accustomed to it quick as poss so meh. Ill see how they do. Theyll get a water and lids back on straight after though.

Govinda and Biggie have got a little stretch on. Ive chucked em outside with the lids off for a couple hours. How long is too long though? Im thinking I might just leave em from like 3.30-8? Or we reckon theyll fry this soon? I like to live dangerously so I can let em get accustomed to it quick as poss so meh. Ill see how they do. Theyll get a water and lids back on straight after though.

It all depends mr.Budkins, cause I only have a humidity dome for the first cpl hours and they go straight outside, will be the same with the new babies, start out in Dixie cups outside all day and bring them in at night, day time temps hover round 85-95f but it's winter sun they getting so that plays a big role...

Not sure where you live state side but your Summer's can also be pure hell.. And if they going out you'll need to support the stems...

It all depends mr.Budkins, cause I only have a humidity dome for the first cpl hours and they go straight outside, will be the same with the new babies, start out in Dixie cups outside all day and bring them in at night, day time temps hover round 85-95f but it's winter sun they getting so that plays a big role...

Not sure where you live state side but your Summer's can also be pure hell.. And if they going out you'll need to support the stems...
Im in the UK bud!. Temps knocking around 25-28C in the day and about 18-19 at night.

Ill be training like a mofo anyway. Auto or not they're getting butchered.
Should be nice and strong. I blast my girls early with a heavy sprayer to knock em about and strengthen em aswell... actually gonna start that tommorow.

Then your Summer's like my winter, you can easily do it and your evening temps are the same. You shouldn't have a problem at all, used to punt on the the river Cam, Cambridgeshire.

You have plenty of daylight hours if I remember correctly, so I'd be getting well excited if I were you...lol
Yer we're just hitting the point where the light starts ticking down though. Still they should get plenty of good growth

Then your Summer's like my winter, you can easily do it and your evening temps are the same. You shouldn't have a problem at all, used to punt on the the river Cam, Cambridgeshire.

You have plenty of daylight hours if I remember correctly, so I'd be getting well excited if I were you...lol
Got some family around that way. Beautiful countryside and rivers there

Beautiful country you live in, nice and historic, used to buy some crazy smoke from the hipsters round Cambridge.
I dont doubt it. I know everyone will say the same thing but speaking as someone who has smoked out in quite a lot of different countries, the best Ive smoked has been in england. Netherlands, cali and lanzarote (come on now its between spain AND morocco) included. Have smoked hard in other places aswell but J feel they are places that deserve a mention

I'm here doing my first real grow outdoors! EasyBud 1 month and 2 Quick one 3 weeks and 2 weeks. All going thru training now. The youngest is the only one to get topped. But she is doing well.

If Henneyses doing that to your girls I might feed mine some...lol looking real good mr.King....

I dont doubt it. I know everyone will say the same thing but speaking as someone who has smoked out in quite a lot of different countries, the best Ive smoked has been in england. Netherlands, cali and lanzarote (come on now its between spain AND morocco) included. Have smoked hard in other places aswell but J feel they are places that deserve a mention

if I had to be honest the hardest in your face weed I've had came out of uk, i smoked a decent size joint on the way to get takeout 1 night, while waiting for the food I felt right wonky, food came I left and made it bout 50m before I fell into someone's hedge and there I remained for what felt like forever.....lol

If Henneyses doing that to your girls I might feed mine some...lol looking real good mr.King....

if I had to be honest the hardest in your face weed I've had came out of uk, i smoked a decent size joint on the way to get takeout 1 night, while waiting for the food I felt right wonky, food came I left and made it bout 50m before I fell into someone's hedge and there I remained for what felt like forever.....lol
Yer thats happened to me. Had a xmas blunt with my boy round the corner. I couldnt make it home and just sat my ass on the corner about 20m from my house lol.

Right gonna start keeping track of days. Gonna call this Day 3. in sync with Brooklyn and hindu as they were first up.
Dark devil has popped her head. Gonna call her Claudia after kirsten dunst in interview with the vampire.
May have fucked up wid her a bit though. I put the girls outside this morning and the wind musta knocked off their bottles. Govinda and biggie Im not worried about but Im afraid for Claudia as she hasnt even uncurled yet and she been dried right out and bombarded with sun lol. If shes popped right up tommorow ill know shes cool.

Back
Top Bottom