Outdoor Love Gang, Open Journal

Bilbobudkin420

How do everybody? Starting up a new journal for my outdoor girls but I feel like people were a bit shy about sharing their stuff with me on my other journal. Also if it is more open especially to people on the other side of the globe like @Smeegol it will be more active so should still be open when the outdoor season has ended and comes back around next year ;)
ANY INPUT/CRITICISM/QUESTIONS/PICTURES/STORIES YOU WANT TO SHARE PLEASE DO!

So my outdoor line up is going to be.
(Biggie) Brooklyn sunrise auto - dutch passion
(Govinda Jaya Jaya) Hindu kush auto - seedsman
Lsd 25 auto - fast buds
Dark devil auto - sweet seeds
I dont name my plants until they pop their heads so no names for the other 2 yet.
20180624_181652.jpg
20180623_152039.jpg

Im starting my girls under 24h of light indoors to begin with. I will be acclimatising the babies early to the outdoors though.
Govinda and Biggie will be having an hour or 2 outside with no lid on tommorow. And so on every day for a couple days. Build it up a bit longer until they get up potted and just leave em outside. I hope the weather holds out until the end of september (for the hindu and brooklyn anyway cos theyre gonna be in big pots)

I have nothing going right now, plan on growing indoors starting in September. Going to try coco, and see how that works. But I do have some stash from last year (outdoors) did some Hercules 2.0 couch lock on this one, also Hibiscus Surprise - good smoke and my wifes favorite Bannana Split which is a good head high.
Sounds fire!. Id like to try coco at some point. Wanna get my soil skills locked down first though

So I figure for mr.BBudkins outdoor journal share along I'll be focusing on the granny's balls abovethis post. I put 22 grandkids between some moist paper towel and 2 plates and off to warming tent..

there's actually 23 seeds but I tossed 1 cause I believe in even numbers..
Damn smeegs! You'll have to get onto the forestry commision for permits to chop with all those lol.

Back
Top Bottom