Outdoor Love Gang, Open Journal

Day 4
Shit... its started getting colder in the early hours. Its still warm when I go asleep but when I walk to work at 5am its down at like 10C... is that gonna be a problem? If so I may have to setup a more permanent indoor area. Still gonna put atleast the 2 in little pots outside permanently just to test it out.
Claudia has popped out properly doesnt seem to be any damage whatsoever so were blessed. Lsd-25 still hasnt popped up though. Not to concerned though. Give her anuva day or 2 before I start worrying.
Govinda and biggie are doing awesome.
20180627_184914.jpg
20180627_184746.jpg
20180627_184740.jpg

Right gonna start keeping track of days. Gonna call this Day 3. in sync with Brooklyn and hindu as they were first up.
Dark devil has popped her head. Gonna call her Claudia after kirsten dunst in interview with the vampire.
May have fucked up wid her a bit though. I put the girls outside this morning and the wind musta knocked off their bottles. Govinda and biggie Im not worried about but Im afraid for Claudia as she hasnt even uncurled yet and she been dried right out and bombarded with sun lol. If shes popped right up tommorow ill know shes cool.
Hey @Bilbobudkin420, just came by to see how your action is happening. Good to see those seedling peeking up p their head.:goodluck:
Keep an eye on the babies and don't let them dry out. I used those peat rters last year and they worked well but they can dry quickly especially outside.
Also don't let them overheat in the dome. If its warm there you can mist them with a spray bottle rather than cover. You can shade them for the hottest part of the day. I put a board over them so it will shade them in case I don't get to it. I've lost a few plants because I fell asleep or something, and an extra hour of direct sun did them in.
Some plants are more sensative to cold. All my seedlings are indoors, waiting for better weather or until they're big enough to take the cold nights here.
Last year was the first time I grew autos, but that's a little help I hope
:)

Hey @Bilbobudkin420, just came by to see how your action is happening. Good to see those seedling peeking up p their head.:goodluck:
Keep an eye on the babies and don't let them dry out. I used those peat rters last year and they worked well but they can dry quickly especially outside.
Also don't let them overheat in the dome. If its warm there you can mist them with a spray bottle rather than cover. You can shade them for the hottest part of the day. I put a board over them so it will shade them in case I don't get to it. I've lost a few plants because I fell asleep or something, and an extra hour of direct sun did them in.
Some plants are more sensative to cold. All my seedlings are indoors, waiting for better weather or until they're big enough to take the cold nights here.
Last year was the first time I grew autos, but that's a little help I hope
:)
Thanks boatshoes! Yer I used some homemade mini airpots to start my last round... fried 3 of em lol so trust me I know the importance of keeping em moist. They seem to be liking their little bouts of sunshine though. We shall see. Once the littlens have been up potted theyre all going outside for a test run for couple days and nights

Day 5
biggie and govinda both didnt like the humidity under that dome anymore so of theyve come. We'll see what they're saying tommorow. Claudias looking happs.
The lsd still hasnt popped out. Im thinking dud. Scraped back a tiiiny bit of soil and no sign of her. F*** it. Ill chuck in a blue dream quick if she aint popped by tommorow.

Morning guys, so I put 8 GB seeds into soil mix on Thursday evening and into my humidity box and it worked really well, got 8 new grandkids today ( saw them 10 min ago ) so humidity dome comes off and outside they go for the day and I'll supplement with CFL at night...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    388.4 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    297.1 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    294.1 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    271 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    534.7 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    579.3 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    574.5 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    304.6 KB · Views: 100
Morning guys, so the grandkids are out, I haven't labeled them yet as they a bit young still.
I did get more info from the breeder yesterday, so lineage is Road Kill Skunk by pollination and that is it.
I asked if he has seed stock of the original plant and he said he got rid of the " crappy " cross he made, well I don't know if he's tried his product lately but I sure did hence doing 21 seeds..
So here's the they are from oldest to youngest I'm just missing 1 pic of the older granny.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    584.9 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    603.7 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    433.7 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    582.7 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    538.2 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    533.9 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    604.6 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    400.3 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    586.8 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    593.3 KB · Views: 101
Day 7 BEGIN TORTURE!!
Fuck it I aint messing with these bitches. They going outside and thats final. Sink or fuckin swim. They got a nice platform off the ground with a nice bit of hardwood underneath. My thinking is that the sun will heat up the board and the soil enough to keep the roots warm through the night? OH YER and Ive started giving them blasts with the sprayer. I went full on today mostly to get the pots nice n moist but also cos fuck it its time to beat shit outta them
20180630_125818.jpg

Btw when you upload pics like that remember to click insert FULL IMAGE that way it shows full pics rather than those little thumbnails
Morning guys, so the grandkids are out, I haven't labeled them yet as they a bit young still.
I did get more info from the breeder yesterday, so lineage is Road Kill Skunk by pollination and that is it.
I asked if he has seed stock of the original plant and he said he got rid of the " crappy " cross he made, well I don't know if he's tried his product lately but I sure did hence doing 21 seeds..
So here's the they are from oldest to youngest I'm just missing 1 pic of the older granny.

Thanks boatshoes! Yer I used some homemade mini airpots to start my last round... fried 3 of em lol so trust me I know the importance of keeping em moist. They seem to be liking their little bouts of sunshine though. We shall see. Once the littlens have been up potted theyre all going outside for a test run for couple days and nights

I did the same thing. I didn't realize how fast they dried out. I was fortunate to catch it before they fried and died and will most likey go the foam cup route next time, just to be safe.

Tbh im still tryna go the air prune root but I just know now to not let em dry too quickly.
I did the same thing. I didn't realize how fast they dried out. I was fortunate to catch it before they fried and died and will most likey go the foam cup route next time, just to be safe.

Ah thanks mr.Bilbo I didn't know that, it was niggling me a bit...lol
You should have time to edit it i think and do it now. As soon as the edit screen comes up itl say at the top of the photo list insert all: and click full image

Back
Top Bottom