Overlord's Adventures With High Brix

Some Sativas just don't dense up....no matter what.

Yeah you can't beat the coverage of the Spydrx. The light spread is so good and the penetration power is unmatched from what I have seen. I can't wait to get a 2nd one and have two on movers in the 10' x 10'.

Have you smoked any of the PanJam yet?

Yes I have smoked some of all three.
The PanJam is very good, but more narcotic than I would have thought.

The Dungeon has a grape spice taste with hints of purple and probably the smoothest smoke of the three. It was also the most popular with my coworkers who i smoke with.

IC91 is not as narcotic as I thought it would be, sort of an up rush at first then settles into a more narcotic type high. One of my coworkers likes it better than the dungeon.

I was thinking of upgrading to a bigger tent and adding some of their RAY series for side lighting. But I have spent a lot on specific goods designed for the 4X4. So most likely I would just start a whole new tent, which i do not have room for right now.

Plants are looking great bud! Looks like its going to be a decent haul out of your tent.

Thanks, leaves are starting to yellow some but did that on the last one too. I think maybe the chem in the profile may be the culprit, as that is one of the frankenstrains Doc mentions.

I figure if they are anything like the last one it should be about 3 to 3.5 oz per plant. The ones that were hit in the veg room won't be as much. They have filled in nicely though, where they didn't develop is being made up for where they are.
The areas of those plants that are healthy seem to be building fatter buds, I guess they don't have to focus their energy on the dead parts.

I should see around 21 ounces if my estimate is correct.

Thanks, leaves are starting to yellow some but did that on the last one too. I think maybe the chem in the profile may be the culprit, as that is one of the frankenstrains Doc mentions.

I figure if they are anything like the last one it should be about 3 to 3.5 oz per plant. The ones that were hit in the veg room won't be as much. They have filled in nicely though, where they didn't develop is being made up for where they are.
The areas of those plants that are healthy seem to be building fatter buds, I guess they don't have to focus their energy on the dead parts.

I should see around 21 ounces if my estimate is correct.
21 ounces would be a hell of a haul bud. The buds do look nice and fat. Getting super dense. That light is a monster. And yes Chem seems like it can be super finicky.

Lol I am sure that is part of it bud lol. Just get a 4x8 and call it good bud. Find a corner to shoe horn it into lol

4X8 was the original intention, but let it go at the time due to finances. Maybe it is time to upgrade, but that means another light or light mover. I already have an extension cord running from another room for the dehumidifier and/or humidifier. I have about as much as I can handle on the circuit and would have to call an electrician. Know of any good ones @Duggan ? :rofl:

4X8 was the original intention, but let it go at the time due to finances. Maybe it is time to upgrade, but that means another light or light mover. I already have an extension cord running from another room for the dehumidifier and/or humidifier. I have about as much as I can handle on the circuit and would have to call an electrician. Know of any good ones @Duggan ? :rofl:
I am sure Duggan and Buckshot will be on the first flights over to help take care of it man. It will be a 420Mag team effort. And you could use whatever you had been flowering with before you got the Spider to cover the other half of the tent.

I am sure Duggan and Buckshot will be on the first flights over to help take care of it man. It will be a 420Mag team effort. And you could use whatever you had been flowering with before you got the Spider to cover the other half of the tent.

It is hard to have any of those lights once you have been bitten by the spyderx. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom