Overlord's Adventures With High Brix

Im seeing a lot of pinks and light purples. So yes I am enjoying the colors coming in on these two. I was hoping for dark purple/blue but dig the pink/purple as well. The thicker one has been flowering for like 10.5 weeks or so and will probably go to 12. The whispy one will probably go forever lol.
Neat looking structure. :yummy:

Well, I would like to do an update but the pics are not uploading right.

I was busy over the weekend and let them go on watering for an extra 2 or 3 days. They had a few leaves start to yellow, but otherwise look good.
The breeder said they did not like to be wet and I noticed last round The IC91 could go longer between waterings. They seemed to like it a bit on the dry side.
So my laziness allowed me to test that and it is indeed true. At least with this pheno.

I have a couple of pics but it keeps saying:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
The upload failed because it was only partially completed.

Anyone have any ideas?

Garden is looking great OL! Are you noticing differences in your buds under the Spydrx?

Well... The COB/LED I had made nice buds, and so far these are every bit as nice if not nicer.

What I do notice is that the plants in the center looked great under the COB, but not near as much on the outer perimeter.

With the Spyder it is uniform everywhere. I also get better bud development on the lowers. There was not any of the lower fluff last round, it was all nice and as tight as the upper colas. This rang true on The Dungeon as well, which was close to 4 foot tall at harvest.

The PanJam I harvested was the fluffiest and leafiest of them all and I threw a few smaller branches to the side because I was tired of trimming all the small leaves. I forgot about them and while doing some things yesterday took a look at them, and well.. I should have trimmed them. They are just as good as any other branch on the plant.

Some Sativas just don't dense up....no matter what.

Yeah you can't beat the coverage of the Spydrx. The light spread is so good and the penetration power is unmatched from what I have seen. I can't wait to get a 2nd one and have two on movers in the 10' x 10'.

Have you smoked any of the PanJam yet?

Back
Top Bottom