Overlord's Adventures With High Brix

Best 3 of the bunch I tells ya! :rofl: al this talk of seed addiction and support groups for it, I may need a nursery pot group cause for a moment I was thinking about those square pots! No! No more seeds AND no more pots!

:passitleft:

Hahaha! We’re so wonderfully addicted to this obsessive hobby. :laughtwo:

It took me a few tries to find the perfect pots for my grow and recently I tossed or passed on all the old ones that weren’t producing what I wanted. After a year of sorting through I’ve found what works.

From a soil perspective m’lord has a near perfect setup for his space, and if I were still growing with the kit these would already have been in my possession.

That’s one tidy crew m’lord. Made this heart skip a beat in appreciation. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks ween....

I’m starting the day with a chew of Carn, but this’ll give me a quicker start to the euphoric ride. :slide:

Best 3 of the bunch I tells ya! :rofl: al this talk of seed addiction and support groups for it, I may need a nursery pot group cause for a moment I was thinking about those square pots! No! No more seeds AND no more pots!

BUT... it is just nine more pots. :rofl:

Hahaha! We’re so wonderfully addicted to this obsessive hobby. :laughtwo:

It took me a few tries to find the perfect pots for my grow and recently I tossed or passed on all the old ones that weren’t producing what I wanted. After a year of sorting through I’ve found what works.

From a soil perspective m’lord has a near perfect setup for his space, and if I were still growing with the kit these would already have been in my possession.

That’s one tidy crew m’lord. Made this heart skip a beat in appreciation. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks ween....

I’m starting the day with a chew of Carn, but this’ll give me a quicker start to the euphoric ride. :slide:

Thanks Sue, Always messing around until I find something I like. But what works for this strain wouldn't work for others.

Still, doesn't stop me from trying.

That tent gonna be jam packed! Hopefully you can unzip all the way around to get in there and brix

It does unzip pretty much all the way around, although I don't think this strain is going to fill her up like the next strain in line will.

Running for POT support GROUP PRESEDIENT and if elected I promise a "A SEED IN Every POT" and a "POT for every SEED"

Oregon Elite seeds just did a drop on DJ Shorts F-13, limited to 100 packs worldwide.

I was just telling @Van Stank how I realized how many seeds I have and didn't need to buy anymore, but how could I resist. LOL

Envy.... Not that I need any more at all. Lol!

Edit: went looking.....real envy now. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom