Overlord's Adventures With High Brix

10 packs left

I'm sooooooo tempted on that one, but I've spent about $750 on seeds in the last 30 days, including some original Chocolate Thai on a limited run from Hazemen, and @weenmeoff (my Seed-a-holics Anonymous Sponsor!) would shoot me if I placed another seed order!
Any other month, I'd be all over these! :drool:

Thanks for the heads-up! :thanks:

I'm sooooooo tempted on that one, but I've spent about $750 on seeds in the last 30 days, including some original Chocolate Thai on a limited run from Hazemen, and @weenmeoff (my Seed-a-holics Anonymous Sponsor!) would shoot me if I placed another seed order!
Any other month, I'd be all over these! :drool:

Thanks for the heads-up! :thanks:

I know what you mean, I hesitated and then thought nah I am gonna get these.
BTW @weenmeoff has a nice stash of seeds himself

Haha, you guys! So proud of you Krip! OL, I only have just over 100, I think. Did I see you have over 1000?

Don't be so proud so quick...There are still some packs left and it's still early in the day! :rofl:

You lucky duck. Someday I'll hit you for a clone. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Oregon Elite seeds just did a drop on DJ Shorts F-13, limited to 100 packs worldwide.

I was just telling @Van Stank how I realized how many seeds I have and didn't need to buy anymore, but how could I resist. LOL
NIce I have been watching JD post pics of the F-13 project for a while now. It sounds like a very nice strain.

Back
Top Bottom