Overlord's Lair

Count me in OL god to see you journaling again bud!

Thanks Yeti.. I have enough of this soil for 1 or 2 more rounds. I also have what I need to make a batch of Docs soil.
I probably need to buy fresh bottles of trans and so forth.
But the idea was to run the kit in an octo all along. Brixnewb tried and gave up. But I am sure it can be done.

Stick around, we will see.

Good evening everyone,

Below are the pics taken this evening.
There is Dosi x Boptang which I think @Kitchenhawk is calling Boptidos. As you can see she is waiting on no one.

Following that are the 3 clones from hawk planted 6 days ago.

Mochi is picking up, seems to me she prefers a little drier soil

The White has made her self right at home since day one. The most perky and happy of the three so far.

Tropicana Cookies is doing well, taking to things in an average fashion.

I expect to start seeing these take off like the Dosi cross within the next week.

Hey OL and everyone :ciao: . Just catching up myself. That Boptidos you have is looking excellent. It looks like the leaves have a raised ridging that is looking slighty reminiscent of the OGKB. They are roughly 30% OGKB though. Interested to see these flower out. Hoping for cookie gas with a slight fruit on the backend.

We had a blast. We got home last night. We left 87 degrees and came home to 12 degrees, gotta love Michigan.

Welcome home,
Hopefully warmer weather isn't far out.

Hey OL and everyone :ciao: . Just catching up myself. That Boptidos you have is looking excellent. It looks like the leaves have a raised ridging that is looking slighty reminiscent of the OGKB. They are roughly 30% OGKB though. Interested to see these flower out. Hoping for cookie gas with a slight fruit on the backend.

Here is a better look for you

Back
Top Bottom