Overlord's Lair

I had trimmed up and topped the boptidos to sort of quad line under the screen.
Last night while tucking the shoots under the screen, ended up breaking off one of the shoots.
Guess she will be a tri-lined plant now.

The other three have caught up and are poking through it. Will train them in the same fashion as much as possible.

Man your plants are moving along quick bud! They all look good. Clones are definitely liking their new digs!

Im hoping to start cloning instead. Haven’t really tried it so will be new experience. Getting to expensive buying the amount of seeds I’ll need per grow honestly.

You should definitely start cloning. I clone everything and almost everything gets at least 2 runs. There are some strains I have kept around for a few years. It is relatively simple to clone and the best part of you know what to expect. If you wanted to you could even monocrop your rooms and know that everything will finish at the same time. Also if you find a certain pheno you like you know you will still have it. No need to pop packs hoping to find it again just to figure out you had something special.

I also fin it is the best way to get the most from my investment. Seeds are both cheap in the grand scheme of things and expensive all at once. What better way to stretch that $30/seed investment out than to keep a cut going and pull pounds upon pounds out of that one seed.

At this point I like to try and pop seeds every so often while keeping clones. It is easy to get overwhelmed with how many strains I have hanging around but it forces me to get rid of under performers that I would have kept around longer than needed in the past.

Man your plants are moving along quick bud! They all look good. Clones are definitely liking their new digs!

You should definitely start cloning. I clone everything and almost everything gets at least 2 runs. There are some strains I have kept around for a few years. It is relatively simple to clone and the best part of you know what to expect. If you wanted to you could even monocrop your rooms and know that everything will finish at the same time. Also if you find a certain pheno you like you know you will still have it. No need to pop packs hoping to find it again just to figure out you had something special.

I also fin it is the best way to get the most from my investment. Seeds are both cheap in the grand scheme of things and expensive all at once. What better way to stretch that $30/seed investment out than to keep a cut going and pull pounds upon pounds out of that one seed.

At this point I like to try and pop seeds every so often while keeping clones. It is easy to get overwhelmed with how many strains I have hanging around but it forces me to get rid of under performers that I would have kept around longer than needed in the past.
Im hoping to start cloning instead. Haven’t really tried it so will be new experience. Getting to expensive buying the amount of seeds I’ll need per grow honestly.

I second this. I take cuts of every seed I run "just incase its a keeper". Cloning is one of those fear of the unknown moments. Taking clones is easy, it's just dialing in a room and patience. Once you get a clone rooted you'll kick yourself for not doing it sooner!
The same strains do get tiresome to consume though, for that reason I love running seeds.

I had trimmed up and topped the boptidos to sort of quad line under the screen.
Last night while tucking the shoots under the screen, ended up breaking off one of the shoots.
Guess she will be a tri-lined plant now.

The other three have caught up and are poking through it. Will train them in the same fashion as much as possible.

There taking of quicker than I expected. Looks like they have found there feet in that res :ganjamon:, I'm excited to see the next weeks growth :popcorn:

@Kitchenhawk what's up with your IG accounts?
My main account got deleted for violating terms. It's fine. They already were not letting me tag posts and other stuff, So I just killed my backup also. Gonna give it a few days. Probably gonna start a new 1, and keep it more locked down to people I know.

My main account got deleted for violating terms. It's fine. They already were not letting me tag posts and other stuff, So I just killed my backup also. Gonna give it a few days. Probably gonna start a new 1, and keep it more locked down to people I know.
If you know who complained let me know. I have several on list who were on your list and followed me.

Back
Top Bottom