Overlord's Lair

When I flipped two days ago all these plants were at screen level for the most part.

Last time in the 12 gallon pots they stretched big time. Having not trained them they grew into the lights.

Looks to me that even in the 6 gallon pots there will be a good amount again. Time will tell, so let's see what transpires.

Left front is boptidos
Left rear is Mochi
Right front is Tropicana Cookies
Right rear is The White S1.

No toe toes for @Duggan this time. :rofl:

Have a great weekend everyone.

:popcorn: I really liking the structure on that Boptidos. Branching looks massive. Your gonna like that Tropicana also. Flowers are beautiful.

The boptidos is definitely strong, so much so that it is hard to work her branches without snapping them.
At this point I am pretty much just going to let her do what she wants.

Normally I will run 11/13 for flowering, but for whatever absent minded reason these will be 12/12.

The plan to run the white by itself and reverse is canceled / on hold for now. After some thought I decided I might want to see if I even like it first.

Next run will be a sativa, have a ton of seeds to sort through and see what exactly the next one will be.

If @Lerugged's wild Durban make it here in time, then that will be the one. If not maybe something from ace or swami seeds.

5 days since flip, didn't cut off the fan with growth in the center. Wanted to see how that develops.

Boptidos

Trop cookies

The white

Mochi

Hey OL, mornin to ya bud! :high-five: very cool we all get to that 'odd' anomoly with that leaf 'hip' plant. Weird shit man.....
I remember seeing buds coming out of the same spot when i did a Kali Mist grow 18 years ago. Was the craziest looking thing.
Anyhow , was wondering about your lighting in the pics. Plants seem to be a very light shade of green. Is this how they are or only look that way in the pics. Just a lil concerned is all. Would like to see a lil deeper shade of green, but , hey,..they look good all the same. Cheers man.

Hey OL, mornin to ya bud! :high-five: very cool we all get to that 'odd' anomoly with that leaf 'hip' plant. Weird shit man.....
I remember seeing buds coming out of the same spot when i did a Kali Mist grow 18 years ago. Was the craziest looking thing.
Anyhow , was wondering about your lighting in the pics. Plants seem to be a very light shade of green. Is this how they are or only look that way in the pics. Just a lil concerned is all. Would like to see a lil deeper shade of green, but , hey,..they look good all the same. Cheers man.

Yes they are darker, the light makes them appear like that. The light is a spyderx plus.

I'm curious about the reason for the screen as it doesn't appear you're using it as a scrog.....? That's some rapid growth, looking good! :headbanger:

I was scrogging, but that boptidos has strong, thick branches. I had already snapped two off trying to work them and cracked another. So I flipped them as they were.

When I flipped everything was tucked under the screen, they are shooting above it now.

Very nice looking plants! I don't think there is a bad leaf in there. I'm trying to remember if I sent you a Nevilles Haze x Malawi (Super Malawi Haze now), if I did I would highly recommend running that one for your sativa. High yielding and really potent. Everyone loves the Killer A5 Haze but the donors of the those old haze cuts really push the Super Malawi Haze saying the best plants will come from that cross. The one I did was a lot of fun. Stage did one as well and called it some of the best weed he's every grown.

Very nice looking plants! I don't think there is a bad leaf in there. I'm trying to remember if I sent you a Nevilles Haze x Malawi (Super Malawi Haze now), if I did I would highly recommend running that one for your sativa. High yielding and really potent. Everyone loves the Killer A5 Haze but the donors of the those old haze cuts really push the Super Malawi Haze saying the best plants will come from that cross. The one I did was a lot of fun. Stage did one as well and called it some of the best weed he's every grown.

I smoked some you grew and loved it, I also have seeds that either you sent or when we split some packs that time.

It is definitely up there in the consideration list.
I also have Golden Tiger, Thai Chi fem seed you gave me. Shoot.. I have a lot of great choices, that is why it is so hard.

I did pick up a 6 pack of fem KA5 before they were released when you suggested I email them.
However I want to run all 6 together to pick a pheno. Still need some work and upgrades to make that happen.

Meant to get all my seeds out and sort them yesterday but not enough time. May do that tonight, perhaps post some pics as there were some of the r&d and testers from Ace in the mix too.

Going to get the routine chores done and see if I have enough motivation to do that.

Thank you, Brother! :thanks:

Now, when I get accused of being a seed addict, I'm gonna send them here! :rofl:

Very nice selection! I hope you have a lot of space to get them all grown out! :thumb:

Haha,

Working on more space, but I am damn sure going to try to grow them all out.

I have uncle fester skunk 18 on the way here, along with whatever freebie he sends. Also Lerugged's wild Durban and Malawi if they make it.

I am done buying seeds for now...:rolleyes:

Haha,

Working on more space, but I am damn sure going to try to grow them all out.

I have uncle fester skunk 18 on the way here, along with whatever freebie he sends. Also Lerugged's wild Durban and Malawi if they make it.

I am done buying seeds for now...:rolleyes:
Done buying seeds? With all the 4/20 sales coming up? :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom