Overlord's Lair

If you know who complained let me know. I have several on list who were on your list and followed me.
A murder with no motive is really hard to prove. I never had 1 post reported until the day after I did a post to sell some seeds. So I think it was a breeder. There is 1 breeder that randomly sent me a follow request. He has over 25k followers. This same breeder claims to not care about anything any new guys are doing and honestly talks more shit about every other seed maker in the game than anbody else out there. He never liked 1 post of mine....except the first 1 reported. Him and 3 other people liked it and Bam reported. So i kinda have my suspicions, but not hard evidence.

Sucks about the deleted account bud! IG has been cracking down hard on sales. A lot of the auction pages have to word things funny to fly under the radar. People Under The Stairs also makes people bid in grains of sand lol. Be sure to give me a follow when you start your new page bud!
Yeah for sure. Gonna do it right and just set up a website with zero IG sales. Just gotta find someone in a legal state that wants to help with distribution first. Don't really want beans flying out of Texas from a website. Might be asking for trouble.

Yeah for sure. Gonna do it right and just set up a website with zero IG sales. Just gotta find someone in a legal state that wants to help with distribution first. Don't really want beans flying out of Texas from a website. Might be asking for trouble.
Yeah that sounds like you are asking for trouble then!

Back
Top Bottom