Ozzy's Soil Grow to DWC Flower Grow

I wonder if that strain is named after the real estate lady. That would be odd. :smokin:

Sorry lol,
It's Marion Davies!! It's still weird, it's an old actress from the olden days...
They've only just started flowering and already it has an orange kind of smell...

I just want to hurry it up cause by the time this is finished I will have build my cab and going to get back to DWC and perpetual harvests of Nice Chunk and BubbleFuck...

I received 8 free seeds from them as well.. Walter White (Breaking Bad)'lol
But Walter White is a monster growing sativa... So that kind of sucks..
I'll do something with them... Maybe cross them with blue genetics in nice chunk..

Freebies:

Walter White

CaliSSH x SnocapGoo

A very potent and up clear, speedy high. Has a very frosty appearance in flowering and is an exceptionally high yielding strain.

The strain has an immensely potent high and is often described as creeping up on the smoker.

Given enough space to grow outdoors, it will yield up an extraordinarily large amount of the highest quaity imaginable.

Just like the character Walter White, this is a volatile potent motivated high not for the novice smoker.

There are 2 distinct phenotypes seen in the strain. A White pistol glowing variant and a Pink pistil variant.

Grow Environment : Outdoors or if Indoors from clone off a 12/12 light photoperiod start.

Flowering Times : 9-11 weeks

Purchased:

BubbleFuck

BubbleFuck is an exceptional strain of 2 parents that need little introduction.

The Alaskan Thunderfuck motherplant was from seed gifted to Southern Star by an Inuit Indian from the Seattle area in Washington. The father is a Bubblegum male chosen for its yield and overall vigour with a strong Bubblegum odour. Simply stunning uniformity in all plants is the trademark of this strain.

The potency and yield too are remarkable and it is noted for its social up high which can also be very creative.

Grows best Outdoors where yield can be outrageously rewarding but does equally as well indoors.

Keeping the Nitrogen available at all stages of the grow, which is often against the conventional wisdom, will be welcomed by this strain and reward with higher yields and a healthier flowering plant.

Flowering Time : 9-10 weeks

Grow Environments : Indoor or Outdoors

Nice Chunk

G13/HP x B-Chunk A stunning high yielding Mr. Nice female pollinated by our own strain B-Chunk.

Expect hashy big yields of fast finishing colourful buds, with a strong enticing aroma. Is very early to flower, outdoors can be expected to be finished by early April in the Southern Hemisphere or Early October in the Northern Hempishere.

Will be a favourite "go to" jar of cured smoko for a very long time with most growers.

This strain was featured in Cannabis Indica Volume 2 published by greencandypress.com

Grow Environment: Indoors or Outdoors

Flowering Times : 7-9 weeks

Hey all... I'm still alive Lol..

Quick update,
Everything is going ok (apart from my soil lol)

Here's a few shots of Southern star's Marion Davies:
image11021.jpg

This bud has been pollinated by a Super Delux male:
image11022.jpg

And this bud has been pollinated by a potent crystal covered Marion Davies male:
image11023.jpg

:thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom