Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

re: Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

I am going to do a water change and add 1/4 nutes an then over following three days go up too full strength as long as no signs of burn

be patient itll come
I use single seeds haven't had a problem with not getting my seeds yet
did have a wrong seeds in my order problem

I hope they do come in its been 15 days since they re shipped them. May have to look into single seeds

Yo Papa I'm in on this one. I'm new to this how do I SUB not new to growing dwc luv it. I would wait until your res temp come down just a little to see how much they can really eat going to full and better temp=burns. Damm heat that why I made the move to LED's yes even in AK 4000w of hid's in a room. I willbe setting up my room this weekend with 6 Mars 1200 2 fan & filters (8"air out & 6" in) 2 10'x5' srog nets in my dwc 1 THC bomb, 1 Heavyweight Frut Punch and 1 Cirtital Kush in a 5'x5' veg tent with 2 Mars 700 temp with light on 80f - 84f res temp 66f-69f Iused the sfome from the lites to keep 4 1-letter bottles frozen all day with the air line running over under in the s-fome box i made res temp never over 69f. once i figger out this internet stuff I will post pic luv your set up keep up the good work my man

Yo Papa I'm in on this one. I'm new to this how do I SUB
On the top of each in a strip right above the first post you'll see [view first Unread Link Back Thread Tools etc.]
Left click thread tools to either sub or unsub.

Does anyone remember the ----------s?

So I was medicated......changing out the water I'm my rez......

Adding new nutes....and I ended up putting in the wrong amounts of nutes.........I was supposed to put in 60 tsp Big bloom and ended up putting 60tsp of grow big... ....

o shit..... I hope I didn't just screw up my plants!

So I took out 2 gallons of the water from the rez....

Put in two gallons of fresh water.....and stabilized ph....hopefully this helps!!

Yo Papa I'm in on this one. I'm new to this how do I SUB not new to growing dwc luv it. I would wait until your res temp come down just a little to see how much they can really eat going to full and better temp=burns. Damm heat that why I made the move to LED's yes even in AK 4000w of hid's in a room. I willbe setting up my room this weekend with 6 Mars 1200 2 fan & filters (8"air out & 6" in) 2 10'x5' srog nets in my dwc 1 THC bomb, 1 Heavyweight Frut Punch and 1 Cirtital Kush in a 5'x5' veg tent with 2 Mars 700 temp with light on 80f - 84f res temp 66f-69f Iused the sfome from the lites to keep 4 1-letter bottles frozen all day with the air line running over under in the s-fome box i made res temp never over 69f. once i figger out this internet stuff I will post pic luv your set up keep up the good work my man

:welcome: thanks Big Mike! Appreciate the advice. ..hope you figured out the sub thing BAR let ya know how to do it!

So you made a Styrofoam box.....Put frozen 1 liter bottles inside of it and the tunes from the air pump going into rez run thru it. And it cools the air thus making your rez temps cooler......hmm mm I may have to look into that

Thank Papa great direction was able to go right to it, no I just need to add some pic. Good luck with the ph I know you will get under control

I run my air lines about 8' with frozen bottles in the sfoam box feed the line place the bottles 1 by 1 put on the top and good to go all day tight fix but works great good air in the roots zone. the box is only about 5" tall air lines come in at the top of one end out the top of the other lines always touching the bottles. that way the pump and box are outside the tent away from my lights

I run my air lines about 8' with frozen bottles in the sfoam box feed the line place the bottles 1 by 1 put on the top and good to go all day tight fix but works great good air in the roots zone. the box is only about 5" tall air lines come in at the top of one end out the top of the other lines always touching the bottles. that way the pump and box are outside the tent away from my lights

I may look into that I should be much better on heat control in this attic after a/c unit and attic fan. Probably still too hot to set something like thus up outside the tent thouugh.

Welcome Sara nice to see ya! Loving your lights!!!!

I'm interested in this setup, too. Looking forward to a pic when you get to it.

Update tomorrow with pics. ...

Im pretty sure everyone of us have over medicated and made s mistake with nutes, I wasn't paying attention the other day and made a full strength batch of nutes for my babies....with an E.C, of 2.2!!! Had to emtpy over 2/3 of it and add RO water.
We live and learn from such mistakes

Tablet messed up and did a double post!

Back
Top Bottom