Paralyzed420's Grow Journal

CannabisDragon said:
HOT DAMN !!! Paralyzed when i look at those pics it feels like im lookin at some hot chicks boobs :allgood: lookin awsome

LOL, well the two go great together, buds'n'boobs......hmmmm sounds good to me. Peace! :Rasta:

I don't know much about growing, any ways, my question is tho, how often do you water your plants?
Still looking great btw!

Well it's been 24hr with new clean water and already a few of the plants have totally turned dark green, a bunch of buds have thickened up nicely. So I'll give it a couple days more see how they look and grab some photos.
peace! :Rasta:

yeah.. so the water made a difference and quick. the question above is that it will not be possible to know with out an expensive complex peice of lab ewuipment called a gas chromatograph(sp) or a mass spectrometer(sp). ok what happens is that the gas chroma.. can seperate molocules sends them through a very thin tube and some detector iddentifys it. or the spectrometer sends some sort of ion that bounces off and makes a spectrum. this spectrum allows the person to see the chemical structure of the plant.

here's a couple pictures from today they are getting greener. :grinjoint:

jul7.jpg

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
cool that is how you test the THC, that is some interesting shit bro! So is that the only way to check THC levels?
oh yeah it is interesting. theres 2 ways that i know of. those are both. the chromagraph or the spectrmeter

Everything is looking better each day, buds getting bigger with more crystals and more plants getting greener. Will update pictures Monday, hopefully see a real big difference. New water really helping out. :allgood: Peace! :grinjoint: :Rasta:

they are coming along quiet nice my friend looks like it is going top be a good harvest.

after nearly a week using fresh clean bottled water and a nice dose of monsterbloom last res change I can really see a difference in the size of the buds and how much greener they've gotten. Here's a couple pictures of one plant that is doing really great with about 2 weeks or so left and another one which almost all of the rest look like which is great just not dark as the first 2 pictures. Yet, lol. Peace! :grinjoint:
jy10_726144.jpg

Back
Top Bottom