Parfactworks HB 1500, Weed Seeds Express & Prescription Blend 3x Sponsored Grow - The Safari Pt I: A Vegetative Journey

Oh I know Moon, i don't think you came here to sabatoge my grow :rofl: I'm just up for trying different things on this grow...everyone is super healthy and can afford it and I like learning things so win-win :)
Have you ever tried supercropping or HST?

You do it in Veg. It's what has given me my stupidly thick stems.

IMG_20211205_003255.jpg

I did these with bends and ones further up by hand.

You essentially pinch them with your fingers until you feel a snap. It's a bit scary and only way to learn is really by trying. But you pinch them until you feel the snap then give them a twist.

After a couple of days the stem will bend back towards the light and you will get a knuckle where you pinched. It creates a storage point for nutrients and moisture and also helps create a stronger canopy ready for budding.

It's not an easy technique compared to most but many experienced indoor growers swear by it as a way to increase yield and support.

Have you ever tried supercropping or HST?

You do it in Veg. It's what has given me my stupidly thick stems.

IMG_20211205_003255.jpg

I did these with bends and ones further up by hand.

You essentially pinch them with your fingers until you feel a snap. It's a bit scary and only way to learn is really by trying. But you pinch them until you feel the snap then give them a twist.

After a couple of days the stem will bend back towards the light and you will get a knuckle where you pinched. It creates a storage point for nutrients and moisture and also helps create a stronger canopy ready for budding.

It's not an easy technique compared to most but many experienced indoor growers swear by it as a way to increase yield and support.
Yes I do it with all my plants, autos and photos...Moony passes through guys and gals, he never reads what I actually write in these about my training techniques and such...lol just kidding Moon, this thread is almost 800 comments deep, I don't expect you to see them all my friend

This was just this morning so it's kinda funny you mention it @Moony

Screenshot_20211210-182938_Samsung Internet.jpg
Ohhh hahah. Yeah I normally scan for your most recent ones with pics. I'm following like 8 journals now and maintaining my own plus I usually pop in the sponsors page once every so often. So many things to see!! Lol

Ohhh hahah. Yeah I normally scan for your most recent ones with pics. I'm following like 8 journals now and maintaining my own plus I usually pop in the sponsors page once every so often. So many things to see!! Lol
You and me both, I totally understand and I was just thinking to myself that I hope that I didn't sound bitchy in there cause you know I'm not bitchy :green_heart:

I have my little zip ties for after I bend them but I usually don't use them. I will however, go back a few weeks later and snap the branch a little higher up. May do that another round by the time I'm done if it's like and Ammy or G size...

You and me both, I totally understand and I was just thinking to myself that I hope that I didn't sound bitchy in there cause you know I'm not bitchy :green_heart:

I have my little zip ties for after I bend them but I usually don't use them. I will however, go back a few weeks later and snap the branch a little higher up. May do that another round by the time I'm done if it's like and Ammy or G size...
It's all good hehe.

I do the same thing. Bends for first bend then after that I'm all snappy and twisty hehe.

I shouldn't need to do anymore now with the Scrog netting in. I'm giving the whole plant something to bush up against now so the whole thing gets stronger and then later when the buds arrive the netting is there to hopefully support some massive colas :)

It's all good hehe.

I do the same thing. Bends for first bend then after that I'm all snappy and twisty hehe.

I shouldn't need to do anymore now with the Scrog netting in. I'm giving the whole plant something to bush up against now so the whole thing gets stronger and then later when the buds arrive the netting is there to hopefully support some massive colas :)
Your girls look super healthy, they really are going on all cylinders right now, it's awesome to see. I'm also glad to see you are doing it and not being drowned in here. You seem to have everything here there and everywhere figured out...that makes me happy :):high-five:

While you are trying things at the beginning of week 3 of flower strip all the large fan leaves that aren't part of bud sites.

You'll notice a difference :)
I think I might try that!

I'm feeling all my ladies and they are feeling me back!

All the WSE girls in the lineup tonight for you...

2 feed night end, so keep scrolling...here's Limelight and a Goldie focus along with the Gelato girls including a comparison shot

...JH Spidey and her odd self lollipop and Onyx to follow...

20211210_213304.jpg

20211210_212135.jpg

20211210_212143.jpg

20211210_212152.jpg

20211210_212200.jpg

20211210_212604.jpg

20211210_212259.jpg

20211210_212254.jpg

20211210_212238.jpg

20211210_212231.jpg

JH Spidey did this stuff below all on her own...

Then Onyx looking like she get her hair blown out....

And then there's the group shots...

Buona notte tutti! Thanks for scrolling through all my crap all the time lol

20211210_212309.jpg

20211210_212733.jpg

20211210_212749.jpg

20211210_213140.jpg

20211210_212957.jpg

20211210_212633.jpg

20211210_213242.jpg

20211210_213220.jpg

Does that include me? Am I a "young pup" I don't feel very young...I feel pretty middle aged in fact
Middle-age, spiddle-age - ole fartage begins at 60 y.o. Therefore, yes, @Krissi1982 you are a "young pup", but an Old Soul in dog years.

JH Spidey did this stuff below all on her own...

Then Onyx looking like she get her hair blown out....

And then there's the group shots...

Buona notte tutti! Thanks for scrolling through all my crap all the time lol

20211210_212309.jpg

20211210_212733.jpg

20211210_212749.jpg

20211210_213140.jpg

20211210_212957.jpg

20211210_212633.jpg

20211210_213242.jpg

20211210_213220.jpg
Poor Ammy jr...

It was the Best of Times, It was the Worst of Times...I am picking the funeral dirge music out tonight.

I was thinking a New Orleans style funeral march...what do you think @Krissi1982 ?

Poor Ammy jr...

It was the Best of Times, It was the Worst of Times...I am picking the funeral dirge music out tonight.

I was thinking a New Orleans style funeral march...what do you think @Krissi1982 ?
Yes something upbeat and festive where people smoke and partake in other party things...she is just there...actually her green is longer on top. She's lucky I'm patient and have just enough room...she's sad I don't include her in many updates

...edit...

I am most definitely an old soul @ppm Charlie

Yes something upbeat and festive where people smoke and partake in other party things...she is just there...actually her green is longer on top. She's lucky I'm patient and have just enough room...she's sad I don't include her in many updates
I noticed Ammy jr's "hair" has gone "blonde".

Holy time traveling nightmares...I got stuck on page 2...37 pages behind in a days?! I could have sworn I was just here yesterday? What kind of weed did I grow?! This stuff is gooooood!

UMMM...I may catch up at some point. :smokin::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom