Parts Per Million?

CantCHowHighI

Hey im in bloom as we speak this is the second time. the first time i had the ppms to low 500 to 600. But i still dont really know what the plants can handle when in bloom . Im running them at about 1200-1300 right now and they seem to be doing better. Can I jack em up some more??? Im using the General hydroponics nutrients. Flora grow, flora micro and flora bloom. 4000 watts hps and the flood and drain with a big airstone in the bottom of the control barrell. I flood them 3 times a day for 10 mins. Please only respond if you have solid knowledge on this subject ... Thank you.!!

good luck iv asked the same question a few times , without any solid answers , i would say your better off staying where your at as long as your plants look healthy , i only keep mine around 900 ppm and they are just cranking , your way better off not do over do the nutes .............. SMOKR1 ...............

well, if you have a good tds meter, then what you can do is just slowly raise the ppm a small amount at a time, and watch for any adverse effects, as soon as they show anything negative at all, immediately go back down. just remember to go slowly, and always keep notes, then you can look back at the last level before the plant reacted badly.

Hey im in bloom as we speak this is the second time. the first time i had the ppms to low 500 to 600. But i still dont really know what the plants can handle when in bloom . Im running them at about 1200-1300 right now and they seem to be doing better. Can I jack em up some more??? Im using the General hydroponics nutrients. Flora grow, flora micro and flora bloom. 4000 watts hps and the flood and drain with a big airstone in the bottom of the control barrell. I flood them 3 times a day for 10 mins. Please only respond if you have solid knowledge on this subject ... Thank you.!!

WOW, first off, thats a little ballsy telling us to only answer with solid information, if you hang around here a little longer you will find out that a lot of times there is NO solid answers...

Now I will give you my input, I dont really know if it is "solid" information, but here it is..
I run my flood and drain system at 1600-1700 PPM in week 5 of flowering, I also water 6 times a day for 15 minutes.

Are you using Rockwool and cocomat, or hyron base?

You failed to inform us as to what your water source is, are you using R.O.?, and if so are you using any calmag? I run my new water at 300 PPM of cal mag before adding my other nutes, using the nutes (Botanicare) per the directions, my PPM's run at the 1600 level.

So in closing, if your gonna demand "solid information" you may want to supply us with some "SOLID" details!!:grinjoint::smokin:

Hey guys I have a real similar question. I am in week 8 of flower and am using RO water in a 40 gal res. Flood and drain system flooding 4 times a day for 15 minutes per. I use G.H. products per gallon. Grow3ml, MicroGrow 8ml, Bloom 16ml, Dinogro Bloom 15ml, Plantacillin 1ml and Cal/Mag 5ml. plants in rockwool. What ppm should I be expecting to see in the res tank? I finally got a Blue Lab ppm pen and am seeing 1900 pm which is alot higher than in my new coco coir grow room setup. Should I be so high in ppms?

Back
Top Bottom