Looking for some help

Victoriadawn

420 Member
Hey so I’m just looking for some advice on a couple things first time grower and I just ordered blueberry seeds , just wondering what the water and feed cycle should be , also how many nutrients I should be giving it ? I’m choosing to use flora bloom flora micro and flora gro, any advice would be great even any other tips and tricks I should know ,

Hey so I’m just looking for some advice on a couple things first time grower and I just ordered blueberry seeds , just wondering what the water and feed cycle should be , also how many nutrients I should be giving it ? I’m choosing to use flora bloom flora micro and flora gro, any advice would be great even any other tips and tricks I should know ,

Your nutrient manufacturer's web site may have a feeding schedule if you search a bit. I'm not familiar with your choice of nutes and could only help you with a soil grow but I'll point you to a resource here that should keep you reading for a bit but will be worth your time. How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

Tip: Less is more. Use your nutes sparingly. Visit lots of grows here. You can usually find links to their grows in their signature. Ask questions. Have fun. Stay medicated. :high-five:

Hi. Watering depends on a number of things. Indoor/outdoor? Are your seeds autos or photo? What is your grow medium? What size pots? :nomo:

Your nutrient manufacturer's web site may have a feeding schedule if you search a bit. I'm not familiar with your choice of nutes and could only help you with a soil grow but I'll point you to a resource here that should keep you reading for a bit but will be worth your time. How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

Tip: Less is more. Use your nutes sparingly. Visit lots of grows here. You can usually find links to their grows in their signature. Ask questions. Have fun. Stay medicated. :high-five:
Thanks a bunch , ya I live in Nova Scotia Canada and our products are probably different here then around the world or wherever you may be , also I will only be growing one plant at a time , so trying to find the right schedule and amount to feed, that’s for the info I will for sure read the stuff you sent me

Hi. Watering depends on a number of things. Indoor/outdoor? Are your seeds autos or photo? What is your grow medium? What size pots? :nomo:
Hey so I haven’t even started on anything I Am only growing one plant at a time I’m just trying to figure out how much nutes and water to give a plant , I’m growing indoors , I don’t no what you mean by grow medium and my seeds are not auto

Hey so I haven’t even started on anything I Am only growing one plant at a time I’m just trying to figure out how much nutes and water to give a plant , I’m growing indoors , I don’t no what you mean by grow medium and my seeds are not auto

What nutrients you use depends on what you are growing in. You have choices. I use Canna pro plus, which is pretty close to Coco, but not really close to a regular potting mix. If you take dirt from your garden, you don't know what nutrients are in it. If you buy it in a garden shop it should be on the label. Whatever you do, don't buy potting soil with slow release nutrients already in them. If you do buy a potting soil or use dig some up mix it with perlite.

The nutrients you use will follow the growth stages (seedling, vegetating, blooming).

It might sound a bit complicated, but it's not really. The key is to create a journal and do everything methodically. Read some of them on this sight to get an idea.

Back
Top Bottom