Patient X Water Cooled 1000W Grow Tent

Re: Patient X watercooled 1000w grow tent

CIMG1933-1.JPG

CIMG1931.JPG

CIMG1929.JPG

is this male or female? I'm having a hard time figuring it out. :thanks::thanks:

Looking nice. Not much can be done about that hot spot bleaching. I've been wanting to try one of thoses light diffuser bars that fo right under the arc tube. Not sure if they'll fit in the fresca.

My roommate made a cloner looks pretty badass

CIMG2067.JPG

CIMG2070.JPG

"lets see if i can take a picture real quick without getting wet"
CIMG2071.JPG

Nice, I bet it will work nice. how are you keeping the water from spashing out from under the lid?

The water drips, I assume, because the lid is overlapping the lip of the container. I saw somewhere (probably on this site) that a person had created something like this but with an inset non-overlapping lid.

so far the weatherstripping seems to be working good. post pics later

I just took 18 cuts tonight. There in the turbo48. I'm going to flip in the next day or two so I always take my cuttings around this time.

Shit I can have 3 of these rooted, turned into moms and 48 more rooted in the time it used to take me to get good cuttings. The plants I'm ready to put into flower were taken one month ago. 1 week to root, 1 to get established. 2 weeks veg.

I was getting ready to build a cloner when I realized it was going to run 100 in parts and I was going to take a night off to do it. My local dealer sold me a TC48 with dome for 250. Your going to love that thing! Do keep an eye on water temps.

I wouldn't mind camping out in that tent.

Hello all sorry i haven't posted anything lately. Anyways bad news we ended up getting mites about a week before the cutting. so going to nuke everything and hope for the best for next round. Seem to notice the plants that where next to the vent holes seem to have bigger buds on it.

CIMG21181.JPG

CIMG2108.JPG

CIMG21472.JPG

cutting time
CIMG2149.JPG

CIMG21501.JPG

CIMG2151.JPG

CIMG2154.JPG

Now that's my kind of setup! If you can, clear out the grow area and bug bomb the he'll out of it, wipe down and reinstall. Look into pest strips or using non toxic d-earth around the perimeterr to keep bugs out.

I'm looking at a similar setup but using self built and re purposed tech to save some cash.

Your next grow should go smoother and get even better results. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom