Tokeman1's 2k Hydro H20 Cooled Tent

Hi and welcome to new subs! Thanks for checking out my grow.

Day 37 of flower - I used GLR in veg and am flowering at 11.5 hours - looking at the pistils that are changing, the buds seem further along to me than day 37. The trichromes though are all clear or milky, with about 80% milky... just going to be patient and let them fatten up....but back in the day I'd be thinking its time to start harvest. I just changed the reservoir and went 90% on flowering nutes and 60% on grow nutes. I have decided to hold at 1380 PPM and just keep diluting with dehumidifier and RO water until flush. Going to let the trichs determine harvest, but I want at least 10 days to flush.

I have been thinning aggressively about twice a week - they just keep bushing out. Made my first batch of brownies from XLR8's badass recipe :thumb::thumb:. Once again thanks X!! I used early sugar leaf and they turned out pretty damn potent....can't imagine what they'll come out like with final trim material....

I also have sprayed 8.3 pH water hopefully for the last time. I caught a small amount of powdery mildew early in flowering and have since felt that I have got it under control with a good dehumidifier and 3 srpay downs with pH water and early on some diluted Natria. After the first treatments I had not noticed anything until 2 days ago when I caught a small showing on some lower fan leaves on the furthest out plant. So I sparayed yesterday and tonite, and along with more defoliation haven't noticed any evidence of mildew. Fuck PM - it moves so quick if you dont stay on top of it. Just want to make it to harvest and then I am going to nuke the grow assembly and start using sulfur in veg....

As usual any advice and input is always appreciated!!

Here are current pics.

Day_37_Flowering_7_.JPG
Day_37_Flowering_6_.JPG
Day_37_Flowering_5_.JPG
Day_37_Flowering_4_.JPG
Day_37_Flowering_3_.JPG
Day_37_Flowering_2_.JPG
Day_37_Flowering_1_.JPG

Awesome on the brownies - thanks for the great feedback! :thanks:

10 days is a bit long for a hydro flush. That's a better number for soil... 3-5 should be sufficient typically in hydro, especially if you use a clearing agent like "Florakleen", etc. Much longer and problems may start to creep in as you are starving them - unlike soil, what you feed them is all they get. Sometimes I only flush for a couple of days. I've even had issues crop up forcing "no" flush... Even then, the buds were delicious - the drying and curing are 95% of end flavor (IMO).

Really nice job on your grow so far - you have a natural knack for this. There's a lot of beautiful bud there!! :bravo:

Great Update Tokeman!
Those buds are looking absolutely beautiful!
I can't get over how crazy your setup is, dang!
The amount of planning and $ that went into everything is very respectable.
And to hear what you have planned for future grows, has me in awe.
Like you said, we're right at the exact same time right now day 37!!
I think I'm going to be doing a bit of an early defol tonight or tomorrow, instead of waiting for day 45.
Have noticed a few PM spots on lower branches as well.

Yours seem to be fattening up really nicely now!
Great grow, great setup, mucho respecto bro+reps!
Thanks for cruising by my journal, and for the reps you left! stop by anytime.
:thumb:

If I was to eat some of X's trim brownies, I'd probably be curled up in the fetal position mumbling to myself for days..
But thanks for reminding me to get on making some edibles.
I have a shit ton of trim left over from my 21 day defol, might throw it in the slow cooker today..

DSC_05491.JPG
DSC_0548.JPG
DSC_05452.JPG
DSC_05414.JPG
DSC_05422.JPG
DSC_05431.JPG
DSC_0534.JPG
DSC_05352.JPG
DSC_05404.JPG
DSC_05332.JPG
DSC_05381.JPG
Hey folks - sorry for the delay but I have harvested and have been trimming for a week straight. My day job burns about 50-60 hours a week, and add to the fact that I am the world's slowest trimmer means that I have had little sleep and no time to keep up on the journal.

In a nutshell, I flushed for 5 days and took all the tops letting the lower colas and the outer two weakest plants get their chance to hog as much light as possible for 3-5 days extra. Harvest always looks so much bigger than what it is, and I have a small scale so I haven't taken wet weights, but now that most everything is jarred and curing, it looks like I'll be at 1.5 -2 pounds. Honestly I am a little disspaointed at how light this crop is coming in. The buds are dense and look great, I just figured I'd hit two pounds easy...

I will be getting a much larger chiller and will be reducing down to eight pots for the next grow. I will probably veg a week or two longer with gas lantern routine as I feel like maybe part of the weight issue is because I only ran veg for four weeks and maybe if the girls had a little more veg they could have grown taller than they did. Any input or advice on this would be great.

I will try to get final weights posted later - still have one last plant to harvest today. Here are a bunch of pictures right at and durring harvest.

Finished with the trimming finally. Most everything is curing in jars and the last plant is hanging and will be jarred in two days. Looks like I will finish with two pounds, so not quite the weight I was hoping for but the buds are very dense and crytally. I will definitely be using Blue Planet Nutrients on the next grow. Here are a couple of pics, top cola trimming and a dried top. I will post final weights in a week or so with more pics.

CameraZOOM-20130223233358215.jpg
CameraZOOM-20130228172118744.jpg

Congrats Tokeman - that was a great grow and harvest! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us - you have a really nice set-up, and really did well for yourself. I'm impressed! :bravo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom