Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

Juan, that's odd. If the cases show up when they claim, I can ship in a week. It could be a bit longer. I am at the mercy of the truck.

If you need a refund let me know. Please try to send me another email. I want to see if I get it

Okay, so, the Perfect Sun 500 is ready, BUT... I have to create the webpage still and I am super busy. Hopefully, I will have them available for sale by tonight. I only have a few so I think they will go fast. However, I have more in the works.

Here is an unboxing of the Perfect Sun 1000. I beefed up the boxing for shipping. I also show the light and talk about a few other tweaks I made to the light. I slightly altered the spectrum to give a bit higher red output and slightly lower blue output. I also reduced the center hot spot, and now the light more evenly spreads the light. Great for 8x4.

These updates aren't enough to run and buy a new one if you have a first generation PS1000. I'm still using the first generation.

Oh, the Perfect Sun 500 covers a core of 3x3 feet and max of 3.5x3.5 feet. it is almost a perfect 1x1 foot square light. It only uses 213w.

[video=youtube;e-0ZjvwXCxE]
[/video]

looks good to me..
i wish i had the money to buy rightnow one.
one is all i need.

u lucky people with led indoor grows...
i believe is very good and economic offer...

make a contest for some to win the product to give us a grow to see what happens..!!? hahaha..lol...
thank u
my bests from meditteranean island....

You need to keep in mind legality when you ask these questions. It is unlikely that someone is willing to break the law to help you avoid paying tax. A little research on your part (to see if there is a legal way to avoid taxes) would go a long way.

When niel sent goliath to me from us to uk.he told me that he had put the value of the light for 150 pound.instead of 1400; actual price) lol .this helped alot with fees duty taxes.made them very low
So must go on the value of the item.cause it was heavyvas fuck.goliath is 57 pound around 4 stone in weight.no shit.and its not 2ft by 2ft.its 2.5 ft by 2.5ft.is a heavy weight.all i had to pay was 28 british pound to dhl for the courier.i was very happy with that.hope this helps;)

Sorry to hear about the back order issue's. Sounds like just a communication issue. Neil went way out of his way to get my light to shipping right before they closed on a Friday. Not that many hours after I bought it.

I waited a few extra weeks to get the PS1000 due to budget restrictions. But I wanted to get the PS1000 so I waited. My first choice was alot less but for less of a light.

I skipped out last year on lights direct from the manufacturer in China last year when i found out it would be a month to get them. We all want stuff now i get it... And not knowing what was up I am sure was frustrating.

That being said I used inferior lights for a year and if the lights work as advertised and the results seem to be out there. I was willing to wait. It is something I plan on using for quite awhile so at this point the right light is worth it. I am already wanting the goliath myself. I wanted it before I ordered the PS1000 but my room would have to be redone again... ahh no thanks... Just another PS1000 should be most excellent someday...

Chin up all!

:peace:

FE

@LEDRF I'm going to hang in there a little longer as I want the Goliath(s).

I think you should put Canad420's Goliath on lay away for me if he doesn't want it. I'll order the 2nd soon as the first one arrives, and I've had a chance to check it out.

Please keep me posted as to what's going on.:thumb:

Hopefully, we get some good news soon.:Namaste:

White cookies under the PS1000. If any one is still on the fence on buying one...it's awesome. This is in a half gallon pot also.

86cf56b9cf6ebc51c822578b35c70150.jpg

20942ad5db32acd9ebad5b87820e5e2f.jpg

Thanks again. :passitleft:

Here is think big auto.8 weeks old today.grown under blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000;)
20161208_141042.JPG
20161208_140804.JPG
20161208_140829.JPG
20161208_140954.JPG
20161208_141017.JPG
this light kicks ass;) happy growing every1 and merry christmas;)

Catnip funny u say that .i was thinking the same 3 days ago.i was gna start a thread i can if u want will call it blackdiamond perfectsun crew;) all thoughts welcome.happy growing;)

Back
Top Bottom