Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

I hope whatever it is gets passed & you can all smoke & grow weed freely :) There's much more talk on out TV shows about it recently but we're due a general election next month where the government could change. Hopefully whoever gets in has the balls to give our drug policy a complete reform.

Oh & nice dogs Kola :thumb: My little one sleeps in bed with me, under the covers if she's cold or snuggled around my shoulder/neck if she's not :circle-of-love:

Poor doggy, misses her best friend. Hopefully you hear back soon that everything was a success.

Went and sprayed my plants with CS again. Gonna keep hitting them twice a day since i started it a couple days into 12/12. C99 looks like she did more stretching. I'll get pics tonight. Hopefully I'll see signs of flower soon, hoping I'd see it by day 10

I hear ya Kola, I love my dog more than anything & yea they're intuitive like that. Sending good vibes to your pooch :circle-of-love:

What's your plans with C99, are you making seeds of itself or doing some crosses?

I'll probably cross it for now. I still have a seed left of it, so if it's as good as the one Cajun grew, it'll become a seed making plant. Trying to get stacked up on great genes, cause when it goes legal someday, i want to help out everyone who wants in on it

I figured as much. I remember hearing about C99 alot when i was younger, so it always stuck with me. That's why i went with female seeds, cause they claimed they used the original brothers grimm strains to make it

how hard is it to grow ?

Not hard at all. She started off as the runt, but she's the queen in there now. Once she hit the res, she exploded, and now she's stretching pretty good, gonna fill up the screen quick.

I've got my cssh and amnesia seeds in rapid rooters now. Hopefully they'll be above ground soon. Gonna get them in garage tonight so they can chill with the other amnesia and Darkstar

little update on the flowering girls

thc bomb
0408151721.jpg
0408151720a.jpg
0408151722b.jpg

c99
0408151721a.jpg
0408151722a.jpg

wwxbb
0408151719a.jpg
0408151720.jpg

the perlite goes about an inch from bucket top on wwxbb, so you can see how short she is staying and why i want to keep her. she's gonna get cloned pretty soon

Back
Top Bottom