Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

I saw a tv show on memory & your brain naturally forgets things when walking through a door. Say in your head the thing you need to remember as you pass through the doorway & it will remember :thumb:

That makes sense actually. I always thought i was just too high, but i would walk around my house all day confused and forgetting what the hell i was doing. Yesterday i spent half an hour looking for my phone because i kept forgetting why i was looking around the kitchen. Just kept eating snacks, cause i figure if I'm in the kitchen, i must be thirsty or hungry.

Haha, that's funny :laugh: When you're high the part of your brain that remembers current events gets fcuked up, the receiving part doesn't get the signals. You get the impression everything is going in but fcuk all gets stored. So now you know this, if you need to remember anything, repeat it immediately after the event & loop it in your brain otherwise it'll be gone forever :)

PVC pipe as long as needed attach a 90 degree at the end attach other end to hose/water jug
lets you reach in & always have the flow down
remember spills are expensive ! nute aint FREE

I took the spray nozzle off my garden sprayer. It pumps out at a decent rate without the spray head on. Works well in my little garden, but the reach could be an issue in a larger garden.

I have a 3 gallon sprayer, so i might try pulling the nozzle off. If not I'll have to try the pvc garden hose rig.

low tech but works ,
bet best most times ya got the hardware layin around

Yeah, i know i have some little pvc T's in the garage, and I'm guessing i could find garden hose to attach. The sprayer can be a pain in the ass, so i might save that for my outdoor plants this summer

Still no sign of cssh or amnesia#2 above ground. Waiting patiently, but want to see them. Got myself all worried after losing BD and k.o. kush.

That sucks bro I'm sure they will pop for ya especially with it being nicer now fluctuating temps always screw things up in my world downloading some new pics gonna have to put the girls in 5 gallon forever home this weekend growth is just moving right along everyday looking bigger

Not yet but there drinking up there nutes like crazy I've been giving them bout 1/2 gallon every other day. Maybe it's me but there just so dam healthy my hempy just seems to be a ant magnet and I left them little buggers some nice bait traps but nope walk right by the dam things to the hempy.
420_pics_0342.jpg
420_pics_0331.jpg
420_pics_0322.jpg
420_pics_0313.jpg
420_pics_0302.jpg

Damn, what's in your hempy that they're after? Is there molasses in it?

That flowering girl is looking awesome. And yeah, can still see quite a difference between the hempy and dwc

So the honey, it's it just any honey or does it have to be raw or unprocessed? I'd like to add a little something for extra oomph, but i don't do the brews and teas or own a pump/airstone unit

I bought mine from Humboldt with there line of products, Just a sweetener extra carbs to use in flower. You know me bro I'm not into messing with messy stuff I'll go the simple route and buy mine. No teas or that for me either if it's not in a bottle or bag I don't want it :cheesygrinsmiley: probably not as good but it gets me by and I like the results I'm getting. I think it was like 17 bucks on the bay there's not much to it. It's only 0-0-1 but some extra carbs for when there in flower.

Back
Top Bottom