Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

You know, i like the sound of that. My insomnia caused me to accidentally break the branch. But yeah, it'll be awesome to sleep again, and i can give the peyton seal of approval that this will be a super happy fun time weekend!

what be the weather ? ?

That blackjack is actually a cross of jack & black dominaca ,
seems local the patients can't tell it from Blue Dream the effects are similar, I got some popcorn BJ (that sounds dirty )
tastey stuff stoney nice high Top buds would be a great smoke
problem is BD gets top $ BJ not so
ya can see the issue don't know if it's BD or BJ
what's the gene pool on BD ?
my guy says the newbies growers do well with BD as it's stout ,takes heat & cold . he grows it so that's why he dis-likes BJ now
he p/o'ed the Paris OG guy & he can't get it now l o l
hempcon has a prop 215 area sales & smoking 'acchm' medicating area

should be able to get it there , love to score a cuttin'

yeah soon the'll be patenting their plants when it's legal
they do it with corn

If they start genetically modifying it, i don't want no part of that.
no not that
but right now you can cross any flower then patent the offspring of that cross you own the rights to it & clones ,seed

I often wonder how quickly this wave might proceed.
I mean, I'm real optimistic about things and all... but holy fuck... I've been this optimistic since the 70's. I could have never imagined that MJ would still have been prohibited into the 90's.
I guess maybe it took children of the 60's and 70's a while to work their ways into places of power before we saw any changes. I sure hope they spread some other ideas from that era. Our world could use some basic sanity and a lot of love.
Man... gotta quit posting after sampling.

It takes so long. So many have given. So many have fallen.
Nixon programmed the first round. Reagan boosted the next round. It's like they just injected hatred into a society with their "pet causes" that seemed to be designed only to distract a nation from their shenanigans (wow... the spell check knows 'shenanigans'!).
And of course, the average legislator is in the 60's+, so it's still gonna be a few more years before those still drinking the Reagan Koolaid retire.
We've been waiting 50 years for changes in attitudes towards MJ. Nice to see it finally getting some traction.

Another busy day. Got a great night of sleep to start a pain free day. Never felt better. Gonna spray some plants with CS, go visit the parents today, and then take some photos of the ladies tonight for an update. So how's everybody else doing today?

Took a few hits. Made my head spin a little, and made my whole body tingle for first ten minutes, then mellowed out more into a nice calm high. Eased the pain in my back and helped my brain not focus on one thing, made sleep easy and comfortable

I'll be giving the chocolate fondue a try today. Gonna be outside at my parents house today, so hopefully it's a great combo. I feel like a young man today, can't remember the last time my back really felt this good.

Back
Top Bottom