Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

But not with Autos. Not supposed to bother with or attempt training techniques.

WJ

A flux is a plant which is topped early & both heads grown flat at the level of the pot rim. The branches are stripped bare exept for the very ends until they have grown beyond the pot edge. They are then allowed to grow vertically & each branch becomes a cola, think of a single cola sog but confined into one plant.
Jorge is old school & I learnt from his bible. I spent years thinking removing leaves was bad but believe me, defoliating leaves DOES increase harvest weight.

The girls are looking good. Fast has a leaf span twice what Vast has. Leaves are twice as big. Amazing. I give them about 8 oz of the nutes twice a day just to give them a direction to grow, notwithstanding gravity and it's bearing. I haven't really had the time to give them a good look. I'll be back in a bit.

WJ

When I get my fnv I will be bending them over and probably trying to scrog them. Don't know how tall they get yet so don't know if my mars II 400 will grow two properly. But I know if they're bent over I can get it

Here is an update.
The girls are going just fine. Looking forward to their one week birthday. Temps are now running 81-84 degrees F and the RH is running 44-48. The fan and filter did the trick. Got the filter at the top of the tent ths time and it appears to be doing much better in cooling the tent.

Here is Fast. She is bigger than Vast so far.

Fast2.JPG

Here is Vast. She is growing nicely.
Vast1.JPG

Both have a second set of leaves. I am getting excited to see the changes next week. I think I can do much better this time. Can't wait to see some fem seeds.

:geek:
WJ

If you have a dome it'll help keep moisture in so you don't have to water everyday. And it keeps humidity in.

Wildjim, them girls look great. Growing so fast it's crazy

Back
Top Bottom