Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

see thats prolly my issue with the hempy/hydro growing, i really don't have the time to calibrate that often. :/ i wished i had more time to do so.

PH or TDs? TDs don't need calibration often. And u can tell when its drifting when u test your base ppm before adding nutes.

Hahah stumpy. I never even thought of what to call it Hahahahah. If it works your getting as much credit as I am bro.
I'm really curious if it will yield good. Keeping light off the solution may cause an issue. But at the same time Hempy drinks so damn fast once established... Water won't have time to sit.

Now u got me thinking, what if I sew some sort of heavy rubber to the bottom to create a res. On the inside Hmmmm or even panda film. God damnit why u keep giving me such good ideas. Between u and Jim. God I love this thread. I can even sew a hole with window screen over it.

I'll try something tomorrow. EPDM rubber might be too thick to sew.

tds/ppm never experienced any issues, growing in soil. Never checked ph. But now that i'm trying hempy grow, the ph doesn't really seem to corporate.
Liquid tests work fine, just require good light and good eyes. And there cheap. But for Hempy u will need some sort of pH test method. Aquarium or pet stores sell pH test kits cheap. General hydroponics sell a liquid test with pH up and down for 20$.

Awesome. You're gonna take growing to a whole different level, and I'm just glad to be part of the braintrust. I can't wait to try all these variations of growing. We'll be doing all kinds of grows to test what works best. I'm getting all excited again!

maxresdefault.jpg
such troubles!

Ok so do you just put them in the freezer in the mason Jars?????
No idea where to buy cheap grow gear. Try craigslist.

Not sure why its curing different out of the fridge, I've never hear of curing in the fridge. I cure in the freezer. And its not possible to have more or less crystal in different curing conditions lol different part of the plant probably.
Pot takes weeks to cure. Not days.

Ok so do you just put them in the freezer in the mason Jars?????

Nope. In a cardboard box.
Its gotta be done exactly the right time. Being as u already fridge it. It probably won't work this time. Only recommendation is to do what your wife did. Cure it at room temp now. Too late to freeze dry.

Yea buddy! I'd like to do my Fast and Vast 2nd grow in those Stumpy buckets.

WJ

Hahah stumpy. I never even thought of what to call it Hahahahah. If it works your getting as much credit as I am bro.
I'm really curious if it will yield good. Keeping light off the solution may cause an issue. But at the same time Hempy drinks so damn fast once established... Water won't have time to sit.

Now u got me thinking, what if I sew some sort of heavy rubber to the bottom to create a res. On the inside Hmmmm or even panda film. God damnit why u keep giving me such good ideas. Between u and Jim. God I love this thread. I can even sew a hole with window screen over it.

I'll try something tomorrow. EPDM rubber might be too thick to sew.

I knew a girl that had one of them. She had to replace the batteries almost daily.

WJ

Heh heh heh, niccccccce!

But yeah, can't wait to start test grows with them stumpy's. Checked on my plants. PC must be healed up, cause she blew up pretty good, had to move my CFL bulbs up cause she was about to hit them. HGK clones look good, pc clone looked like she was letting her leaves sag. Did a light defol on HGK Flux. Turns out it was just 10 to 12 fan leaves that were blocking all the light, so they got plucked along with some suckers that were growing on the lateral part. SB is already getting really leafy near the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom