Pineapple Chunk - 45W CFL Grow - 400W Flower

Thursday night pic.
420-magazine-mobile1971715222.jpg

Hoping a max of another 18" if it feels the need. That would leave me a bit of room to play. Glad I kept her real low in veg.

I grew three PC seeds and tried to find the best pheno. After three flowering runs I still couldn't tell them apart without reading the tags. I said eeny meeny and just chose one at random. And it doesn't seem very indica. Leaves are a bit like yours but not as skinny. I don't know what they seem like. Kinda f$&cked up mostly, but the bud is good once I make it through to the end of flowering the mangy creature. If it doesn't die of mould first.
I recently sprouted the fourth PC seed I had, in the freezer for three years. Maybe it will grow a more graceful plant.

It's definately a little different, that's for sure. Nearly 100% sativa imo. Well mine. But then I see others like pennywise that have better indica looking ones. I'm only going off one seed so cannot really draw any concise conclusions except for mine. Good learning experience tho. We have a love/hate relationship. At least I am happy with her health now (sort of). I'll be keeping her well ventilated to prevent mild and temps and humidity should be ok seeing I'm going into winter here. My biggest lesson is don't go off breeders spec sheets. Cause it ain't nothing like it.

Yeah probably true. It is pretty biggish so not true stubby indica. But got that look. I must come check how it's going shortly.
I did say indica "looking". Lol

I'm coming to the conclusion that for the pineapple chunk I need to do at least three fairly big trimming/training/clean -up sessions to get the thing under control and in a decent looking state by the time it reaches late flowering. Mine is just too bushy and scraggly looking to leave untended. Unfortunately working with it isn't a pleasant experience and I practically have to where a moonsuit to avoid being slathered with its stinky epoxy glue-like resin.

3 weeks 12/12:
420-magazine-mobile1877102952.jpg

Constant job cleaning up yellow dropping leaves down under but not affecting the shit that matters so let it do its weird shit.

Yeah I got a GT weirdo to go with it. It's my odd couple run... should be ok. Just going to take a while. Gives me some time to get my next ones beefy so all good.

It's starting to get some overly dominant branches (4-5) so I'll take a look Sunday and may tie them down a bit to even things out... maybe.

Yeah mine was about 6" above the top of my tub going into flower. Now it's about 2 feet above the tub. And think it's going to keep going a few weeks yet so if I'm going to do it this is the time.

Back
Top Bottom