Pineapple Chunk, Chronic, Rocklock, Special Queen, and more.. 8 Weeks Flower

OmegaDoom

Hello and welcome to my first journel here at 420 Mag.
I vegged my ladies out for 2 weeks and dropped the light cycle over a period of 3 days by 2 hour increments a day. They are at 8 weeks flower now and looking great. I have got a bunch of pics but only a few of them resized so bare with me and I will post more pics soon.
Strains:
(3) Barneys Farm - Pineapple Chunk
(2) Royal Queen Seeds - Special Queen #1
(1) Magus - Warlock
(1) DNA - Rocklock
(1) Serious Seeds - Chronic
(1) DNA - Lemon Skunk

Soil & Ferts:
Roots Organic Soil
Humboldt Grow
Humboldt Bloom
Humboldt Hum-Bolt
Humboldt DeuceDeuce

Additives used in various stages:
Superthrive
Humboldt Roots
Humboldt Myco Madness
Plantation Blackstrap Molasses

Now a little info on how the strains have been growing.
Pineapple Chunk: I planted 3 fem seeds and got 3 different pheno's. One strong indica pheno with close nodes and slighty leafy but tight buds so far. One pheno stretch up to about 4 feet (from the floor not from the soil line) and expressing sativa dominance, it is flower much later than the indica pheno. And the last pheno is freaking tall!!! her top comes up to my nose and she is flower behind as well but leaning toward the indica a bit but the sativa is obvious as well. Once they bud out the 2 tall pheno's are going to have long thick cola's.
RQS Special Queen: Both girls are fast bloomers one being a short stocky pheno and being about a week ahead of the other flowering. The other is a med sized plant and looking very good.
Warlock: Not so tall but has strong sides branches with tight glistening nugs.
Chronic: Has an AK47 structure as far as the way it grows, going to have a large yeild but the buds are prolly going to be a bit leafy, may not be the heaviest buds.
Lem Skunk: started out as a runt plant but then hit a huge growth spurt in flower, only has a few branches and the nodes are spread out, prolly not going to have a huge yeild but she already wreaks of lemon fuel.
Rocklock: growing just like it should.. strong beautiful indica plant. Growing with dark green wide indica leafs with a huge central cola, shes going to be awsome.
Now a few pics I have got available so far..
Specail Queen Sisters
DSCI0623.jpg

SQ Short Pheno
DSCI0625.jpg

SQ Buds
DSCI0626.jpg

SQ Buds
DSCI0627.jpg

Rocklock
DSCI0633.jpg

Chronic
DSCI0637.jpg

Warlock bud
DSCI0642.jpg

Lem Skunk
DSCI0646.jpg

Lem Skunk
DSCI0650.jpg

3 PineChunk sisters from L to R indica pheno, stretch pheno, sativa pheno
DSCI0651.jpg

PineChunk Indica pheno buds
DSCI0663.jpg

I am taking lotes of pics and as soon as I get the rest resized I will post them, look for regualr updates as well. Hope you guy enjoy it.

It looks like you are off to a great start. You've got the photos fixed and I'm looking forward to seeing many more. I'm subscribed.

:popcorn:

Ok, tonight I harvested my first plant of this grow, the RQS Special Queen #1 short chunky pheno. This plant was amazing, tight glistening solid buds of green goodness. Also, sorry about the delays on pics, i have to work alot so I just come home and sleep...
Soo I am thinking I am gonna have maybe an oz.. maybe a tad bit more, but this stuff looks amazing, I wish I had a whole room full of these little beauties. She flowered right at 10 weeks and could have went another week, but I could not resist. Enjoy the pics..

DSCI06551.jpg

DSCI0657.jpg

DSCI0658.jpg

DSCI0661.jpg

DSCI0662.jpg

DSCI06631.jpg

DSCI0664.jpg

DSCI0665.jpg

DSCI0670.jpg

DSCI0667.jpg

These Special Queen seeds were very cheap, I planted 2 and both popped, no herm issues and both plants so far are amazing. Cant wait to try this girl out after a while... will give a smoke report on this pheno when I get some ready. I have grown the Special Kush as well and it was dank, A+ to the guys and gals of Royal Queen Seeds. Gonna post some other pics soon.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sorry I didnt finish it. I have a ton of harvest pics which I need to get resized and post. Now a brief smoke report on the strains...

Special Queen was by far THE most potent and quikest to finish and my wifes overall favorite because of the knock down high, I mean a very strong high that lasted for hours.. the short pheno had a fruity sweetness to it that was just delicious. The taller pheno was more harsh and hashy tasting. A++ to the cheepest seeds I have ever purchased!

Chronic had a decent yeild with a very nice stone, a little body and head all in one, the buds were slightly leafy but had great bag appeal. My pheno after finished had a slightly sour tanginess to it but the odour and taste was not screaming but none the less I love it.

Rocklock was a fucking cultivators dream, respoden well to everything, big yeild and very nice stone, more body with a little bit of head. The odor was more umm.. dank? Very hard to describe the taste and odor, when I smelled it I think of dark green dank, dunno if that makes sense to anyone. Nugs were slightly leafy but lots of bud, would have been nice to isolate that pheno and work on it to perfect it considering the ease of growth and yeilds.

Warlock was amazing, super easy to grow and had beautiful tight nugs with peach-ish colored hairs with a very sweet aroma and taste. The high was great and was slightly more heady than I expected for a indica.

Lemon Skunk was a retarded plant that didnt yield but maybe half an ounce and the nugs were a bit airy, but the smell and taste were pure lemon fuel!!! I loved it too bad the plant I had was a total querk... The high was even with body and head, very nice.

Pineapple Chunk, ok I must say I was totally disappointed with these seeds. Barneys clame that it is a fast flowering strain and very stable, that description could have not been more wrong... The indica pheno had a very good body stone but totaly lacked in smell and taste although the nugs were heavy and tight but the flowering time was not short. The other 2 sisters were a pain in the ass because of the stretch in flower... I had to raise my lamp up all the way up, they both had "ok" yeilds, and the aroma was not that strong as well, buuut the sativas I loved the smoke because of the comfortable high with very little paranoia which I loved. Would have to say it was a good toke but definately not worth the price or the looong ass flowering time.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom