Pineapple Fields Community Grow Thread

My pineapple fields gals at 38 days post flip. Somewhere about halfway through to go!

IMG_312219.JPG
IMG_312818.JPG
IMG_31469.JPG
IMG_314415.JPG
IMG_314714.JPG
IMG_314813.JPG
IMG_314910.JPG
IMG_315017.JPG
IMG_315315.JPG

Hell Yea Shiggs!!!
Thats how its done bruh. :bravo:
Whats the smells like?

The C is Pineapple candy diesel and the pineapple smell is more like a dank just cut open musky pineapple but super sweet like candy. If you have ever cut open a pineapple and it was more orange colored inside that's the type I mean. Super ripe sweet candy with a few drops of diesel oil dropped on top. The X may be more of a fruity pineapple and the A is as well. So far C is the darkest smelling by leaps and bounds. But others may mature terp wise more later.

:drool::drool:
The C is Pineapple candy diesel and the pineapple smell is more like a dank just cut open musky pineapple but super sweet like candy. If you have ever cut open a pineapple and it was more orange colored inside that's the type I mean. Super ripe sweet candy with a few drops of diesel oil dropped on top. The X may be more of a fruity pineapple and the A is as well. So far C is the darkest smelling by leaps and bounds. But others may mature terp wise more later.

Man, Y'all are just killin it. This PF looks like an amazing strain. Heck all of Prof P's strains look amazing to me!

:lot-o-toke:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thought I would post a harvest pic of my PF at 90 days flip.
She put out about 6.5 oz and is a very tasty daytime smoke.
Pineapple_Fields_harvested_at_90_days_flip_bud_shot.jpg
Pineapple_Fields_harvested_at_90_days_flip_canopy.jpg
Pineapple_Fields_harvest_pic_day_90.jpg

Merry Christmas Feliz Navidad, Happy Kwanzaa!
:circle-of-love::cheer::party::theband:

OG after I sex them you can have your pick of females and name her.
Havent seen you around in awhile. Thought I'd share a pic of my pineapple fields with you. I think it still has about 3 weeks to go. It smells absolutely delicious.
7ad8c13a254d1b2842b68830822e74ef.jpg

Started from seed, once it showed sex i took some clones. Have two being LSTed and one im going to use strictly for more clones to give to people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using 420

Back
Top Bottom