Pineapple express/blueberry first grow

Qanzilla

My first grow... done in Pro Mix Ultimate organic soil.. Used fox farm full line of nutes.

Pineapple Express (SOOOO STINKY!! My whole road reeked even with a carbon filter/440 CFM fan)
DSC015999.JPG
DSC0160910.JPG

Here's blueberry:

DSC016145.JPG

Pineapple express produced 3.5 OZ, blueberry 4 Oz.. They are both INSANELY potent and came out way better than I could have hoped for. Took 90 days from seed.

My first grow... done in Pro Mix Ultimate organic soil.. Used fox farm full line of nutes.

Pineapple Express (SOOOO STINKY!! My whole road reeked even with a carbon filter/440 CFM fan)
DSC015999.JPG
DSC0160910.JPG

Here's blueberry:

DSC016145.JPG

Pineapple express produced 3.5 OZ, blueberry 4 Oz.. They are both INSANELY potent and came out way better than I could have hoped for. Took 90 days from seed.

Where did u get your seeds? I'm growing so called pineapple kush, but it looks an awful lot like your pineapple express. Curious because I'm using bagseed from what I was told pineapple, then pineapple kush lol

Nice plants and yield too. Nice shot uniform plant.

What's the wattage on those lights if you don't mind me asking?

I have 1k watt lights in both of the tents, and a 400wMH light in the clone/mother tent, where clones stay for a few weeks until they are "ready"

I run 1k superMH in the veg tent at 75%, and 1k superHPS in the flower tent at 100%.

Since this grow I have stopped using Pro mix. I got a few bags that were totally infested with thrips and spider mites, yes I'm sure that's where they came from!

I also stopped using fox farm nutes.

Now I use Roots Organic soil and Earth Juice nutes.
My nutes and addons are test 1:
A top nutrient study - Which is the best? Produces most?

Where did u get your seeds? I'm growing so called pineapple kush, but it looks an awful lot like your pineapple express. Curious because I'm using bagseed from what I was told pineapple, then pineapple kush lol

Nice plants and yield too. Nice shot uniform plant.

Marijuana Seeds from The Single Seed Centre
Ordered twice from them so far. They don't have everything and the prices fluctuate from week to week. But look in their "premium seed" section. You can sort by height etc..

The only problem I had so far was I had to go to my bank and tell them to let the purchase go through.. they automatically blocked it lol

Beautiful plants and nugs bro. Nice pull too, congrats on your harvest.
How's the blueberry taste?
Thinking on running BB soon.

Beautiful plants and nugs bro. Nice pull too, congrats on your harvest.
How's the blueberry taste?
Thinking on running BB soon.

The blueberry tastes amazing, and smells great.. However, I decided to discontinue it after 3 rounds.

It's not easy to grow - it burns dramatically at half strength nutes, any stress causes major issues, and the bud is very very leafy. That being said, the Blueberry has consistently produced more weight than any of the strains I've grown. But in my opinion it's not worth the hassle.

If you are dedicated to it and don't mind giving it it's own separate nute schedule, you'll be happy with the results. The strain I was growing in these pics was Dutch Passion blueberry, which is the company that invented it. Good luck!

Thats good too know. I haven't found a BlueBerry strain that best suites what I am loooking for. They are either super expensive, or have long flowering times, or grow too tall, or have undesirable phenos such as the one you listed above by DP.

Back
Top Bottom