#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good morning John :ciao:
Sorry I'm late, hope you don't mind if I tag along :thumb:
Hope you had a nice Easter.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Bill the more of the merrier, everyone's welcome and thank you. Hope you had a nice Easter too. I had a friend come over and gave him a few seeds and he tried out my last homegrown. We had a good time I had to work until 3:00 p.m. so I missed dinner with the whole family but it worked out well

Bill the more of the merrier, everyone's welcome and thank you. Hope you had a nice Easter too. I had a friend come over and gave him a few seeds and he tried out my last homegrown. We had a good time I had to work until 3:00 p.m. so I missed dinner with the whole family but it worked out well
We do what we have to do to pay the bills.
Glad it went well.

Bill284 😎

They're in their new home in the basement about as far away from the flower room as I can get in my house. I'm pretty sure I got them there before they started dropping pollen

PXL_20230410_234411894.jpg

I used a new digital timer and realized yesterday the lights never went out. They probably had lights for 36-40 hours straight. Hope that doesnt affect the pollen.
Yesterday topped deressed w 1 tbsp espmoa Plant Tone and 1 tbsp Espoma flower.
Added 1 tsp FF Grow Big and 1 tsp Tiger bloom along w 3 ml FPG and FFG to a gallon of water for feeds.

I harvested the males today. Collecting pollen was fairly straightforward. There was a lot on the leaves. I did have tin foil at the bottom as well. I cut individual leaves and flowers off and used a white piece of paper over a glossy TV dinner stand to do my collection. I used a credit card to make nice lines and then put in a piece of paper with a crease and carefully let the pollen flow into vials. Few times I messed up .After I collected, I then heated up a few rice grains and flour in a toaster oven for about 10 minutes at 200° and let that cool and added that to each pollen vial. The picture is before I added the flower. This should be enough pollen to make many many seeds. I probably will try and selectively fertilize a few flowers that are in my flowering room.

PXL_20230423_135013545.jpg

PXL_20230423_105556205.jpg

Sorry to read your seeds were both male.
That's the only thing about growing regular seeds, you just never know until you commit to a grow.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I already had 4 feminized plants in the flower room so I am okay with it. Gave me a chance to collect pollen and now I will try to make some seeds.
I also made some cookies with the male leaf, which aren't half bad.

PXL_20230423_210849645.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

@Mike Wright
Sorry this grow finished a long time ago. I had two pineapple regular seeds that were both males. Made some okay cookies with the leaves after decarbing them. On the plus side I got a lot of pollen and I have made over a thousand seeds. I have a current journal going now where I am growing out a pineapple Express x OG kush. I really liked this cross. It smelled liked pineapples and gave a nice hybrid head then milder body high. My current grow is a clone of that cross. A friend sent me a picture yesterday of 6 seedlings which was a cross of pineapple Express x Rosetta Stone. I made over a thousand of those seeds but have not grown them yet. You can check out my current grow journal. Deliberate Stunted Clone Run

I can't do a strain review because I have never sampled pineapple Express as I only have grown male plants. I think my current grow however will have females. I flipped lights a few days ago.

PXL_20240401_104739576.jpg

Thanks for the update! We just move older journals out of the "current grows" thread as routine housecleaning. Congrats on the great seed harvest! I produce a bunch of my own seeds as well.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom