Pinktiger's Third Reveg - Come Along For The Ride!

What's left in the tent? I am guessing I have about five ounces of bud in the drying rack. I assume another three ounces are left to harvest. See?

I'm going to continue this journal until all the plant has been harvested and put in curing jars. So stay tuned!

Today I chopped the rest of my plant, and have put it on the drying rack. I feel good about the harvest, but I don't know how many grams I have yet. There's a lot of trim, so I will make vape oil. Will keep you posted.

The plant is officially toast. Well, not exactly toast, but it has been trimmed and the rest hung upside down to dry by the roots. The roots had grown down into the hoses supplying water, and into the tank - it was drinking by itself! LOL. What a mess it was. Jelly-like fungus in the water, copious amounts. Now to clean, dry and put away everything until after vacation, when I will start two seeds in the ebb and flow tray, this time with hydroton in pots instead of freely in the tray. Not sure what variety yet, but I have three to choose from. Once I have done something different with the drying buds, I will post it here. For now, all is drying in the air on my balcony, with a fan shoving the air and smells (delicious) away from the neighbors.

Mistakes I made for this grow:
1. Too much hydroton in the tray. I will not do this again. It was a mess to remove. And the roots, while healthy, should not have gone down into the reservoir! As a result of this, I had water leaking out around the fittings back into the reservoir from the top. Water got in the bottom of the tent.
2. Too much fungus! I should have only put it in once, not twice.
3. Not enough room in the top of the tent for the plant, lights and fans - I have to reconfigure the tent and its accouterments.

Ok, here is the yield: total harvest dry, 6.77 oz. 3.77 is manicured bud, dry to 62% humidity. The rest of the popcorn and trim I made into hash oil. I have three syringes of that and took half a syringe of oil and made vape juice. I’m enjoying that now on the balcony of our rented condo in Florida, listing to the ocean. I’m pleased with the yield. I’m going to miss this plant. The bare branches are in my office at home, behind a locked door. Because of the revenging, it looks interesting. I’m going to clean it up and make art out of it. When we get home, I’ll start another grow.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

We look forward to your new grow.

Please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks! I will give a smoke report. Tried the new buds today, and am surprised how strong it is. I’ll have to be careful not to be singing about not smoking with Willie again!

OK, gotta share this. I turned my revegged plant into art after the final harvest. All I did was clean it up a bit and add some decor I had laying around, specifically some Swarovoski crystals that used to be on an old chandelier, and an ornament from the Southwest U.S.

Back
Top Bottom