Plan to grow starting in march.. Any tips?

WillGrapes

Ok first I wanted to start off saying this is an outdoor grow, which is also my first.. I will be telling you my plans & about my grow
Questions
1. What can I use to ammend my soil to were I just have to add basic tap water all the time?
2. Can my plants die from heat 90°+ in a forest?
3.How can I pump water from a container without gas or wires, (can I use batteries)
Facts
-im looking for high yeilding sativa strains
-I will be growing in a forest
-temps have been known to reach 105° here.
- Im using the soil straight from the forest mixed with worm castings..
- Im not a pro
- Im starting in march with the seeds in cups of soil out in the sun.

I Need all the help I can get!!

id start with a drought resistant strain
you can make soil that you can just add water to
I been flowering a clone in a 2 gallon airpot just feeding water
the soil is ffof too hot for seedling but works great for rooted cloned
threw it into flower once I put it in the 2 gallon airpot so it isn't big but
since I threw it in there with the ffof all I did was add plain water shows no nutrient deficiency's
im sure with the right amendments you can just water from start to finish
like subcools super soil
oh yea you can pump water with batteries I don't see why you couldnt

#2. Your high temps will be okay. Not ideal, but won't kill them as long as they are properly watered.

#3. At hardware stores you can buy a little "pump" that is powered off of a cordless drill. It's not any noisier than the drill and costs around $5. Just make sure to use the slow clutch setting otherwise it'll burn up the "pump".

When choosing your Sativa strain, make sure that it's flower time will end before you get rain, frost, snow, ect if you live in such a place. Most breeders or online stores will list an approximate outdoor finishing time. You don't want to have to chop down immature plants to save your harvest.

Back
Top Bottom