PlanetaryHerb's Soil Grow - LED/HID - Multi-Strain

Update: 10 Weeks from Seed - Part 2

More pics of the 2 Poison OG autoflower plants.

IMG_8181.jpeg
IMG_8182.jpeg
IMG_8183.jpeg
IMG_8203.jpeg
IMG_8204.jpeg
IMG_8205.jpeg
IMG_8206.jpeg
IMG_8207.jpeg
IMG_8208.jpeg

Overall I’m very impressed with how these have done so far and will definitely be trying more autoflower plants in the future.

Update: 10 Weeks from Seed - Part 3

Here are the 2 outdoor plants. All Gas OG x Gelato and Blueberry Cupcake. The All Gas OG x Gelato is doing amazing. And is going to be a big bush. I can’t wait to see this girl flower! The outdoor blueberry cupcake is still struggling. It’s growing, but just isn’t happy. It seems to be dealing with all sorts of deficiencies the others plants are are not experiencing. I given it cal/mag, and more than sufficient amount of grow nutrients (nitrogen), but now I think it’s having a potassium deficiency. Still hopefully I’ll get her under control before the flower season officially starts out here which I know is soon.

Here is the struggling outdoor Blueberry Cupcake.

IMG_8167.jpeg
IMG_8168.jpeg
IMG_8169.jpeg

Here is the beautiful All Gas OG x Gelato bush.

IMG_8161.jpeg
IMG_8162.jpeg
IMG_8163.jpeg
IMG_8164.jpeg
IMG_8166.jpeg

I noticed this one weird branch on the All Gas OG x Gelato plant. Something I’ve never noticed before. Hopefully you can see it in the pics. One branch had a 4 leaf node, then a couple nodes later just split into two equal tops without having been tipped or damaged. I just thought it was interesting and kind of cool!

4 leaf node pictured down below near the visible string.

IMG_8186.jpeg

The split into two tops without having topped the plant.

IMG_8184.jpeg

Update: 10 Weeks from Seed - Part 4

Here’s one more pic of the tops from the end of the previous post.

IMG_8185.jpeg

Next up are the indoor plants! They are getting big and looking beautiful. I will be flipping the lights next Tuesday!

IMG_8187.jpeg

Shot of the left side of the tent.

IMG_8188.jpeg

Here are the 2 Blueberry Cupcakes. Huge difference compared to the sad one outside.

IMG_8189.jpeg
IMG_8195.jpeg

Here is the Mystery plant. And guess what… it’s a girl! So happy this one turned out to be female. I put a lot of love and babying into this plant and she is doing amazing right now.

IMG_8194.jpeg

Here are the 2 Larry OG Kush plants. Clearly two different phenotypes. One is much more short and squat with smaller leaves and tighter nodes than the other. Excited to see how they both turn out.

IMG_8190.jpeg
IMG_8191.jpeg

Here is the Apple Fritter plant.

IMG_8193.jpeg

Shot of the right side of tent.

IMG_8192.jpeg

Update: 10 Weeks from Seed - Part 5

Here are the clones. I’ve potted a few of them, a little prematurely I will admit. I also received 3 new strains from a friend. Krishna Kush, Lemon Head, and Blueberry. They are rooted and starting to take off. I accidentally got my clones mixed up and now I’m not 100% sure which are which 😬. However, I have a pretty good idea. I’m also still waiting on the new HID hood I ordered. It’s currently running late/lost in the mail. The old LED panel is sustaining them for the time being.

They’re not much to look at yet, but they’ll get there.

IMG_8199.jpeg
IMG_8200.jpeg
IMG_8201.jpeg
IMG_8202.jpeg

I’ve also found 3 scorpions now in 3 separate occasions dried and dead on the floor of the clone tent. I’ve never seen them anywhere else in the garage or else where since moving here in April. I also walk around in the garage barefoot all the time. I’ve since reconsidered that.

IMG_8198.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom