PlanetaryHerb's Soil Grow - LED/HID - Multi-Strain

Had some more items come in this week. The humidifier and a bottle of cal/mag. The plants are looking much happier now with the increase in humidity. I’ll be giving all plants a small dose of the cal/mag with the next watering. I noticed 1 plant getting some rust spots on one of its leaves pictured below. I will also be transplanting 6 plants into 3 gallon pots and 2 plants into 5 gallon pots this week once they have dried out. The 6 going into 3 gallon pots will remain indoors and the 2 going into 5 gallon pots will be moved outdoors with the 2 auto flowering plants. The auto flowers have both entered into the flower phase and are really starting to stretch. I have bloom nutrients on the way that should be here Friday.

Group shot of the ladies.

IMG_7918.jpeg

The 2 x Poison OG autos beginning to flower.

IMG_7919.jpeg

IMG_7920.jpeg

Lots of tops forming on the photoperiod plants. Topping and defoliation was very effective.

IMG_7921.jpeg

IMG_7922.jpeg

IMG_7923.jpeg

Here is the humidifier and cal/mag as well as the one plant I noticed the rust spotting on.
IMG_7924.jpeg

IMG_7925.jpeg

IMG_7926.jpeg

Today I transplanted all photoperiod plants to larger smart pots. I decided to transplant the All Gas OG x Gelato and one of the Blueberry Cupcake plants into 5 gallon smart pots and they will remain outdoors with the 2 x Poison OG autos. The rest of the photoperiod plants were transplanted into 3 gallon smart pots and will remain the tent other than when I pull them out for some sun every nice and again. I added some stakes to the auto flower plants to help keep the wind from blowing them around too much as well as extra support as they continue to flower. Everyone was watered today with a mild dose of cal/mag.

Here’s everyone in no particular order. I post in more detail on Thursday for the six week update.

IMG_7931.jpeg

IMG_7937.jpeg

IMG_7942.jpeg

IMG_7938.jpeg

IMG_7933.jpeg

IMG_7943.jpeg

IMG_7941.jpeg

IMG_7936.jpeg

IMG_7934.jpeg

IMG_7935.jpeg

Update: 6 Weeks from Seed - Part 1

All plants are reacting positively to yesterdays transplanting. I’m already seeing new growth. The Blueberry Cupcake, All Gas OG x Gelato, and the two Poison OG autos did well the first night outside. The Poison OG are both in full flower mode now. They’ll be getting their overdue first dose of bloom nutrients with the next watering. All three of the of the blueberry cupcakes look like they’re having a slight nitrogen deficiency. I’ll be upping the dose for these plants with the next watering, but I also added more worm castings when I transplanted which should help some as well.

Here are the 2 x Poison OG autos. Both looking identical in shape and height at this point.

IMG_7944.jpeg
IMG_7946.jpeg
IMG_7947.jpeg
IMG_7948.jpeg
IMG_7949.jpeg
IMG_7950.jpeg
IMG_7951.jpeg
IMG_7952.jpeg
IMG_7953.jpeg
IMG_7954.jpeg

Update: 6 Weeks from Seed - Part 2

Here are the photoperiod plants. Really starting to bush out thanks to last weeks pruning. I plan to take clones and defoliate one more time mid July. Then if everything goes to plan I will be flipping the lights August 1st!

Larry OG Kush x 2

IMG_7955.jpeg

IMG_7956.jpeg
IMG_7959.jpeg
IMG_7960.jpeg

Blueberry Cupcake x 3

IMG_7961.jpeg

IMG_7962.jpeg
IMG_7965.jpeg
IMG_7966.jpeg
IMG_7967.jpeg
IMG_7968.jpeg

The bloom nutrients I ordered came in today. Perfect timing too because the autos were needing water. I gave them both a medium strength feeding.

IMG_7971.jpeg

I also order all of the last items I need to take clones and be all set to cycle plants. Other than replace soil and nutrients as I run out I should be all set to harvest about every 3 months or so after this first harvest. Once everything arrives and I get the grow space set up I’ll post another update. Otherwise this will be it until next Thursday for the week 7 update. ✌️

I didn’t have time for the week 7 update yesterday. I’ll get it posted later this evening. In the mean time, I had some more items come in. Some DI water so I can properly calibrate my ph meter and a second ac infinity fan to go in my veg tent. I have rockwool cubes and cloning gel on the way. I’ll be taking clones as soon as it arrives.

IMG_7999.jpeg

Update: 7 Weeks (and1 day) from Seed - Part 2

Here are the rest of the ladies.

These are the 2 Larry OG Kush plants.

IMG_8029.jpeg
IMG_8030.jpeg
IMG_8033.jpeg
IMG_8034.jpeg

Here are the 3 Blueberry Cupcake plants.

IMG_8031.jpeg
IMG_8032.jpeg
IMG_8039.jpeg
IMG_8040.jpeg

This one has been struggling from the get go. It’s the one that I’ve been keeping outside in the 5 gallon pot. It’s seems to have all sorts of issues the others don’t. Doing my best to get her back on track, but needless to say I won’t be pulling any clones from this plant.

IMG_8041.jpeg
IMG_8042.jpeg

Update: 7 Weeks (and1 day) from Seed - Part 3

And the rest of the rest of the ladies haha. I wish I could post more than 10 pictures a post 🤷‍♂️.

The mystery plant. Hoping those pre flowers start showing themselves soon. Fingers crossed for a female!

IMG_8035.jpeg

IMG_8036.jpeg

Here is the Apple Fritter. I really like the structure of this plant.

IMG_8037.jpeg
IMG_8038.jpeg

And last but not least, the All Gas OG x Gelato. This plant is loving life and growing strong. I added some bamboo supports and tied down a few of the branches.

IMG_8043.jpeg
IMG_8044.jpeg

And since it’s been a while since I’ve posted some tent pics here’s a couple shots of them back in the tent for the night.

IMG_8057.jpeg
IMG_8056.jpeg

I’m a little late on the 8 week update, but I was super busy last week before leaving town over the weekend. I took all the pictures last Thursday so I will post what would have been the 8 week update today and will post a week 9 update as usual on Thursday.

First, a few more items came in the mail. My cloning gel, rock wool cubes, a power strip to run the second tent and 1000ml beaker so I can properly calibrate my ph meter.

IMG_8111.jpeg

IMG_8065.jpeg

Last Thursday (7/13/2023), I took clones from most all my plants. At least 2 clones per plant. I skipped one of the blueberry cupcake plants.

IMG_8094.jpeg

IMG_8095.jpeg

Update: 8 Weeks from Seed - Part 3

Here are the Mystery and the Apple Fritter plants before and after last weeks defoliation.

Apple Fritter

IMG_8089.jpeg
IMG_8090.jpeg
IMG_8098.jpeg
IMG_8099.jpeg

Mystery plant

IMG_8091.jpeg
IMG_8092.jpeg

IMG_8112.jpeg

Unfortunately last Thursday I was working so long in the indoor garden I neglected to take photos of the outdoor plants. I’ll just skip their week 8 update and will look forward to the week 9 update.

I also had some AC Infinity self watering fabric pot bases come in. Hoping these will allow me to leave town for 2-3 days without worry of pots drying out. I have done travel dates coming up in August.

IMG_8110.jpeg

IMG_8108.jpeg
IMG_8109.jpeg

Update: 8 Weeks from Seed - Part 4

After I took clones last Thursday, I woke up Friday to find my 250w MH had burst and the ceramic bulb socket in the hood had cracked and broken. The clones were all limp. I immediately switched out the HID for my old LED and after about a day the clones were standing back up. Needless to say I have ordered a new hood.

Here are some pics of the chickens eating the defoliated trim from last week.

IMG_8104.jpeg
IMG_8105.jpeg
IMG_8106.jpeg

Update: 10 Weeks from Seed

Here are the 2 Poison OG autoflower plants. They are looking and smelling great. I checked the trichomes a few days ago and I was already seeing more amber colored than I had expected. I thought these 2 would go longer like closer to 100 days from seed, but they look ready. With that said, I began flushing and will be harvesting these 2 next Thursday at 11 weeks from seed.

IMG_8174.jpeg
IMG_8171.jpeg
IMG_8172.jpeg
IMG_8173.jpeg
IMG_8175.jpeg
IMG_8176.jpeg
IMG_8177.jpeg
IMG_8178.jpeg
IMG_8179.jpeg
IMG_8180.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom