Please Help Me Select Dry Herb Vaporizer?

Hey friend, thanks so much for the pic this really helps, and being under 100 bucks really got my attention! Thanks for your time!
Happy to be of assistance! I haven't actually smoked in well over a year. Growing my own gives my fresh, cured flowers. The taste really comes through in the vape. The piney Afghani I grow is my fave. Oh yeah, me and mine are mid 60s retired and love buzzing through our retirement after years of forced abstinence (work sucked). The breezy vape is not the best (I have zero experience with other hand helds) but I'm still grateful my daughter recommended it. Stop by and visit sometime. Smile and stay stoneder.

We went out yesterday, and grabbed a White Rino Konvik dry herd vape it was $40 on clearance local. I have a small one hitter type and never really liked the taste but it was a cheapy so we stepped up just to see if there is a difference....

Difference: more vape + more flavor = tastes even worse

I have no idea why anyone likes dry herb vaping or concentrates, I have bought and made a few concentrates and always the same......... GROSS

The vape worked fine I guess, but I am sticking to old school, fire and flower.

We went out yesterday, and grabbed a White Rino Konvik dry herd vape it was $40 on clearance local. I have a small one hitter type and never really liked the taste but it was a cheapy so we stepped up just to see if there is a difference....

Difference: more vape + more flavor = tastes even worse

I have no idea why anyone likes dry herb vaping or concentrates, I have bought and made a few concentrates and always the same......... GROSS

The vape worked fine I guess, but I am sticking to old school, fire and flower.
I guess it’s all what you get used to. Glad you found a great deal though.

Personally I would choose a model which is easy to clean :thumb:

Current table tops owned are Arizer extreme Q either choose bags or a whip to share your meds, bags take a little bit of attention to get a good vape fill.

VapeXhale cloud Evo very pricey but very good taste with all glass path way, you need to work on your inhale/draw method as it takes a bit of work also top heavy once glass ware is fitted... don't be clumsy with this unit !

Table tops are general used when guest are around.

For every day med's I always prefer a portable.

Pax2 has served me well for several years now you may like some after market mods for this portable & is a good entry level portable vaporizer.

Recently upgrade to a firefly 2+ all glass path way superior taste, I like this portable for nearly instant heat up which is good for micro dosing very easy to use & clean which may make your herb last longer holds about 0.1g but battery life sucks big time so not so good for going out with... you can get spares tho.. but total my favourite portable to date for home use :green_heart:

In fact, I just checked and the sale is still going on. Currently $63.69 before taxes for the Starry v3 vaporizer.
Hello "Randar", where the heck was that sale,, so far I am leaning towards the "Starry" based on a recommendation from Fredwak@ . For that price I will just take the plunge. Thanks so much for your time and inputs my row friends!

I use my G-pen $75 alot when I only want a little bud and my pax 2 for nighttime. The pax uses alot of bud compaired to the g pen and its alot of smoke first starting out but it has a long battery life of a few hpurs per charge. The g pen last about 45 minutes. I love the dry herb vapes cause the smoke from a pipe is way too harsh for my lungss. The pictures I show give you an idea oof the bowl size. The g pen also fits nicely hidden in a hand.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Thanks a ton for your time and pix friend. We don't smoke a bunch so a small type may be fine, I do see where some have temp settings for hit strength if I read it right, I find that appealing. Also what about their battery life and are they ceramic bowls? I am hoping for something that will ease up my coughing but yet make it taste better too, all while being portable!

Thanks a ton for your time and pix friend. We don't smoke a bunch so a small type may be fine, I do see where some have temp settings for hit strength if I read it right, I find that appealing. Also what about their battery life and are they ceramic bowls? I am hoping for something that will ease up my coughing but yet make it taste better too, all while being portable!
They have ceramic bowls

Hey Senior, it’s been a while but I stumbled upon an article that linked vaping to a more serious infection should you contract COVID. Think I got the Arizer in Jan 2020 and then was nailed by covid two months later in March….

anyway I don’t have a link but had to mention it
Vaping what?

Ive had a Boundless CFX for a few years now, makes great tasting vape and comes with a water pipe adapter.

First one I had died over a year out of warranty and Boundless sent me a new one no questions asked. Pretty awesome customer service.

Hello "Randar", where the heck was that sale,, so far I am leaning towards the "Starry" based on a recommendation from Fredwak@ . For that price I will just take the plunge. Thanks so much for your time and inputs my row friends!
Pluss 2 on the starry... been using them since they came out several years ago. Cheap enough and battery good can get an extra battery - how I do it.

I have 3 of them 2 I use daily and rotate in out once battery needs charging.

Clean them every other week.

@Vegan4life on that covid matter vaping anything, but I think it applies heavily to weed smokers since vape is much smoother than actual smoke so we puff harder thus inhaling the virus deeper into our lungs.

Not that vaping alone can make you contract covid but for vapers that are exposed to the virus I think the consenus was that their symptoms were more severe than those who don’t vape.

@Vegan4life on that covid matter vaping anything, but I think it applies heavily to weed smokers since vape is much smoother than actual smoke so we puff harder thus inhaling the virus deeper into our lungs.

Not that vaping alone can make you contract covid but for vapers that are exposed to the virus I think the consenus was that their symptoms were more severe than those who don’t vape.
I think they were probably talking about e cigs, vitamin e oil, peg and such

For home dry herb vaping, if you couldn't wouldn't you get a Volcano? Yes they're expensive. Find one of these for less than list.. you won't be disappointed!

VAPIRISE2.0 ULTIMATE​

My kid bought me a new toy for my up coming B-Day.

He picked me up a " "

Sorry gonna have to wait for my review.....

Hint: Comes From a DR

:p:p:p:p

Back
Top Bottom