Please help

BigGL

I have these blue gelato in my tent for a friend, I can’t seem to pin down what the issue is, coco grow .4 ec and 5.8 ph, same conditions and feed as my haze, the haze is doing well but this is happening to the gelato, any ideas ? TIA

Attachments

• 30AAF79F-FCDE-490A-942E-4E057F688CA5.jpeg
    30AAF79F-FCDE-490A-942E-4E057F688CA5.jpeg
    697.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 7539945D-94AA-4E64-8F2B-1372EA453F3A.jpeg
    7539945D-94AA-4E64-8F2B-1372EA453F3A.jpeg
    784.4 KB · Views: 91
It might help some of the group figure it out if you mention what you see. Describe what you see as being the problem.

I had noticed that the pots "might" be small for the size of the plant but there are people who grow decent sized plants in one gallon containers so that might not necessarily be the issue.

If you see an off color to the leaves or to just a part of the leaf surface it would help to have a few photos taken in natural light instead of under the grow lights. Turn them off and use the white room light and the flash.

Good luck.

When you say transplanted to larger pot do you mean from a teacup to a coffee cup, or actually to a real pot?
Ideally for Coco you should use about 4 to 5 gallon FABRIC pots.
Then water daily with 1/4 strength nutrients.

I end up with 70 litter pots, with clay balls in the bottom, so they are now in 30 litter pots

I have these blue gelato in my tent for a friend, I can’t seem to pin down what the issue is, coco grow .4 ec and 5.8 ph, same conditions and feed as my haze, the haze is doing well but this is happening to the gelato, any ideas ? TIA

Is that a cutting an if so when was it taken. Almost looks like it was taking during flower and reverting back to veg.
This was the Monster Crop I did a few grows back.
20180205_090442 (2).jpg

Quick google search turned up this.

Ok, sorry I’ve been away, I’ve re-potted again, upped the cal mag and they seem the have some great growth, nice lush green and leaves standing proud, seems to like a bit more of the cal/mag than my amnesia does, this strain likes a little more attention I think or I’m just dialled in to what I’m used to, either way something new to play about with, thanks guys

Is that a cutting an if so when was it taken. Almost looks like it was taking during flower and reverting back to veg.
This was the Monster Crop I did a few grows back.
20180205_090442 (2).jpg
It was from seed my friend, how ever I normally take cuttings from my usual strain and throw them in a cloner

Back
Top Bottom