Please someone help

Justoned14

Hey I have plant whats 2 week in flower and could do with some tips on how to help her there is some yellow spots appearing on her bigger leaves.

What could I use to help please ask any questions to help.

18_09_13_4_.jpg
18_09_13_3_.jpg
18_09_13_2_.jpg
18_09_13_1_.jpg

Thanks

I would just keep doing what your doing. What do you have in the pots for soil? And how and what are you feeding them I would suggest giving some straight water next time your leaves look nice and green and would not worry too much about the discolored leaves. If the problem spreads a lot more we will have to figure something else out. The tops look like thy are praying to the light.

I would say the plant is in good health and no need to worry about much but just water. Try to monitor it but dont do anything crazy.

Cheers mate and good luck.

Agreed^^^^ Seems theyre going thru some Chlorosis or maybe a tad low on N? Doesnt look to bad to me? Tho if it progresses, check your soil PH and temps, make sure theyre ok.. And I like to feed with Seaweed extract, its great for soil grows:)
Hope you sort it.. Later mate - Smokemup

I would just keep doing what your doing. What do you have in the pots for soil? And how and what are you feeding them I would suggest giving some straight water next time your leaves look nice and green and would not worry too much about the discolored leaves. If the problem spreads a lot more we will have to figure something else out. The tops look like thy are praying to the light.

I would say the plant is in good health and no need to worry about much but just water. Try to monitor it but dont do anything crazy.

Cheers mate and good luck.

I am just worried though it has been through a lot she has its Coco and outdoor soil from my patch I had to bring her in as she was getting too tall for the garden.

I feed every 3rd day with Dutch master A and B and a splash of Miracle grow 5-3-3 yesterday I fed her Cannazyme, Canna boost and Dutch master yesterday. I left the PM out should I have fed her with that I was planning on flushing her tomorrow to try and help her.

:thanks:

Agreed^^^^ Seems theyre going thru some Chlorosis or maybe a tad low on N? Doesnt look to bad to me? Tho if it progresses, check your soil PH and temps, make sure theyre ok.. And I like to feed with Seaweed extract, its great for soil grows:)
Hope you sort it.. Later mate - Smokemup

Whats Chlorosis and thank you I had a feeling that the N is low as the Dutch A and B is only 3.5 N it does look a brighter yellow today I will take some more pics of the damaged leaves.:thanks:

Don't worry so much about the spots, make sure you don't kill her with kindness :)

Plants need mostly water and air.

Not too much water.

Do you have a cal-mag suppliment?

Chlorosis is a whitening or bleaching effect due to lack of chlorophyll production...

From Wiki..

No never used Cal Mag would that benefit her in flower. I dont want to ruin her she has been through a lot you and at the 3 week to 4 week mine usually hit there serious problems.

Plant looks pretty darn happy! I wouldn't panic what nutrients are used? ph of water? Need pics of bottom of the spots/leaves, also this pic may help, I'm not sure, good luck.

Sorry I tried taking some pictures underneath but Im left with the crap phone the quality is bad the spots from underneath look really bright the P.H that I tend to stick to is 6.0 to 6.5 as stated I use Dutch Master A and B Plant Magic grow, Cannazyme and I give her a splash of Canna Boost yesterday. Would you say that is ok for P.H and the NPK levels. ??

I already have that picture but thanks for the help I always refer to that before I splat it on here.

Also 1 more question I went out and bought some PHOSTROGEN (14-10-27) today I know that is not meant for the lady but would feeding her that help her with the low N issue

Thanks x x x x

I feed every 3rd day with Dutch master A and B and a splash of Miracle grow 5-3-3 yesterday I fed her Cannazyme, Canna boost and Dutch master yesterday.

Back off on the feed dude Chuck thé mg in the bin use plain water for the next 2 feeds then go feed water water feed and so on lovely plant though and a super bit of lolly Popping

Thanks for the kind remark Your post is great if you get a sec checkout the progress from to start to finish

Good morning dude what your seeing is not n def it's calcium they look very similar at the beginning as your plant goes into flower and it's need for p and k go up so does the need for calcium which when you go bellow a ph of 6.5 it's not available to the plant up the ph to 6.8 and she will soak some up effected areas won't get better but new growth won't show any signs of defficiency .
From my knowledge and I have been and had a look at a few pics but the red stems are common with ak I grow a strain called cheesy Dick and that has red stems its just a genetic thing so don't worry about that things are going good dude don't panic they just need to be at the correct ph and plain old bloom nutes and water for a bit .
Water water feed water water feed and so on

Back
Top Bottom