Pollen chuckers paradise

Left side - Apollo 13 f3 (a nice Apollo 13 f2 mother crossed with a similar looking father); right side - Mr Nice's Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 (same father as plants on left side):

Here's the Apollo 13 f2 mother I pollinated a clone of:

And here's a Cannabis Afghanica cross using the same Apollo 13 f2 father to both crosses above:

Here's one of my crosses I recently harvested. Checkout the blood red resin bubbling out :lot-o-toke:
Wow, that is interesting. On my last grow one of my plants I noticed had a couple of similar red globules sitting in the bud. As I grow outdoors I assumed it was something left by an insect, but looked very similar to your's which is presumably insect free if growing indoors.

No bugs thank God :laughtwo: I've got that bubbling out before but it was cloudy clear. I thought the red looked cool :D I noticed it on a few of those buds. It was smelling like pepper and berries. Now it's going towards berries as it's drying. I really hope it stays that way. I've got a clone of that one. Hopefully it smokes good. I'll be heartbroke if it's weak

Alaskan Thunder Fuck x Jellium

This just proves that I don't have anything. I borrowed the ATF pollen from Sticky and Beez supplied the Jellium cut. I just had to drive across the state to get the thing. Anyway....I love the Jellium high and never tasted any ATF but these two came together last year and produced 14 seeds. They just moved up from solo cups to some cheap potting soil in 1 gallon plastic pots.

Alaskan Thunder Fuck x Jellium

This just proves that I don't have anything. I borrowed the ATF pollen from Sticky and Beez supplied the Jellium cut. I just had to drive across the state to get the thing. Anyway....I love the Jellium high and never tasted any ATF but these two came together last year and produced 14 seeds. They just moved up from solo cups to some cheap potting soil in 1 gallon plastic pots.

I love how the community looks out for one another. The ATF seeds came from me :D I'm looking forward to seeing them in bloom

A breeders thread? Heck yeah. I'd love to get into a bit of breeding myself if I can get a decent male. Just another thing to add to the long list of fun to be had with growing.

What would be the rough percentage of people breeding using a regular male versus a female/feminised plant that's been converted with silver?

How many people bred genetics they still grow or prefer over the parent plants?

A breeders thread? Heck yeah. I'd love to get into a bit of breeding myself if I can get a decent male. Just another thing to add to the long list of fun to be had with growing.

What would be the rough percentage of people breeding using a regular male versus a female/feminised plant that's been converted with silver?

I bred GDP out three times with regular seeds, then took a father from that and pollinated a GDP S1 from a plant that I selfed a few years back. I think I'm best off backcrossing to the GDP S1 mother I got those seeds from each generation, because I don't seem to have any luck locking down recessive plant traits (like purple). And maybe eventually it'll all stabilize.

How many people bred genetics they still grow or prefer over the parent plants?

I've been doing this for years and never once outdid the mother. I'm just a pollen slinger though, not a real breeder. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hard to see, but here's twelve Chemdawg D BX3 plants (they're from my first crossing of the original purchased seeds). I plan on finding a female and keeping it regenerated until I grow out my third breeding of Chem D v1.1 seeds, then finding a father from that and breeding both together:

No, the Chemdawg D BX3 seeds were from Cannaventure Seeds and the Chem D v1.1 seeds were from Reservoir Seeds. I've heard of them before, though.
Cannaventure was my second guess lol. Ive heard good things about that line. Insane seed posse is a ridiculous name but that chem got great reviews. What do those chem lines smell like in general? Is at baby poop kinda thing? Penetrating funk?

Back
Top Bottom