Poor Man's CFL Closet Grow - First Plant

Re: Poor Mans CFL Closet Grow - First Plant

hey zb, i also have one of those mic's from the shack it really magnifies the hell out of the trich's makes them look like giant water towers! you can mail order it and get it within a few days or you could buy one of those eyeclops toys and hook it up to your tv and see all the beautiful shades of amber on your big screen. they cost about 50 bones thou.:popcorn:

hey zb, just go to their site and and it will help you find a rs store close to where you live and you'll get it quicker. nice job.:bravo:

thanks everyone and cowboy, im going shopping today so im gonna see if i can find one,, and im gonna get some aligator clips or something and build myself a little bud drying box tonight :grinjoint: planning on picking a bud tonight and drying it till the end of the weekend...i just gotta try it out and see what it tastes like!! :yummy: smells sooo good :grinjoint: if i could describe her in two words i word have to use sour, and juicy ;)

anyways i still have a bit of nute burn, what does everyone think? should i keep off the nutes for a couple more waterings? i havent fed her since july 30th.
100_5808.jpg

100_5810.jpg

this is the bud im planning on picking :yummy:
edit.jpg

its between the canopy and main cola, under this :yummy:
r2r.jpg

r1r.jpg

and finally the shitty but best shot i could get with my garbage magnifying glass LOL
100_58071.jpg

45 Days Flowering :yahoo: :rollit:

Looking good buddy!

I wouldn't go picking that bud just yet, looks really young. that bud will put on a lot more weight before its ready. Picking it now will only cheat your self of what it has the potential to become.

Yea man those are nice nugz! :cheesygrinsmiley: I know its tempting but fight that little voice that tells you its ok. Though not a major sin or anything, it IS like cheating yourself of something better. Been watchin your grow and had to drop by n give you props. Nice job

Thanks guys for your advice but... too late!! :grinjoint: :yummy: i couldnt resist the temptation, and i went and chopped that bud about 10 minutes ago :p I just couldn't help myself! LOL there are alot more buds looking alot better then that, and I just had to get a taste of my girl! :popcorn: She smells so delicious, I hope the nug is dry enough to smoke after the weekend ;)

Looking good buddy!

I wouldn't go picking that bud just yet, looks really young.

It's one of the most mature buds on the plant and it wasn't getting alot of light compared to others, so i figured i'd choose it lol

been there, done that. temptation is an evil bitch!!

nice grow

thanks goon, you're right about the temptation. i felt like a fat kid staring at a big fruity cake that i had to wait weeks to even taste ;) can't wait to try it!

prety bomb shit. so how many cfls are you using?:lot-o-toke:

thanks, for the lights; Veg stage - Four 23w cool white cfl's, Two 13w soft white cfl's. Flowering stage - Two 45w(150w) Soft white cfl's, Two 23w cfls, one cool one soft, Two 13w soft white cfls. Total of 9200 Lumens during current flowering.

I got one for .01 + 5.99 postage from hong kong. Check out ebay. Took a week and a half to get here.

sold something on ebay one time,, the person got it and didnt want it, so they sent it back and it never made it back to me...plus they say i still owe them $23 for s & h, so i don't think ill be using that website ever again. cant even log in, cause they suspended my account for the fees, but in order to pay them you must log in...what a brilliant company! :grinjoint:

hey zb it's about time! i was wandering when you was gonna take it. please don't go snip happy as you only have 1 plant and we would like to see it mature. by the way the traits are awesome and are worth waiting for. so think about it. take 1 (or 2 or 3)once a week higher up but not the main bud on the stem. nice job with what you got dude,awesome. ride em high.:popcorn:

hey zb it's about time! i was wandering when you was gonna take it. please don't go snip happy as you only have 1 plant and we would like to see it mature. by the way the traits are awesome and are worth waiting for. so think about it. take 1 (or 2 or 3)once a week higher up but not the main bud on the stem. nice job with what you got dude,awesome. ride em high.:popcorn:

Thanks cowboy, and you don't have to worry about me going all snip happy LOL i do have SOME patience ;) That will most like be the only bud i pick until i harvest it,,, but then again things could change :tokin: pic updates soon

ok so quick update of Madison, who hasnt been fed any nutes since july 30th. still has nute burn

first, the bud that i picked 3 days ago...tried a pipeload and it is wayy too harsh
100_5830.jpg

her main cola
100_5837.jpg

body shot
r_22.jpg

attempt at a trich shot
100_5845.jpg

yummy
yummy4.jpg

r_14.jpg

whatcha guys think? ;) Next update ill get something in there for size comparison

Back
Top Bottom