Problem On Changing Pots

onrü

420 Member
Hi guys!

This is my first post and hope to explain everything better.

This is my second indoor grow and this time i plant seeds(photo amnesia) on 500ml transparent plastic cups. I opened 5 holes on bottom of cups. After 10 day growing I put them to 20 L pots. I used powder mycorrhiza to their roots(it's my first time).

After few days i saw my babies like at photos. I couldn't find any solution. I heard using transparent plastic cups are problematic for roots but plants on pots(6 pcs.) are like at photos but there is 3 more babies on cups and they seems very healthy.

It seems babies going better day by day but i want to know if I can do something. I want to gain experience for this situation.

You can see my system below and waiting your kind helps. Thanks from now!

6x amnesia
120x120x160 grow box
Mars Hydro TSW2000
320 m3 exit fan
195 m3 enterance fan
19 lt plastic pots

Heat : 24.5 C (Lights open)
22 C (Lights off)

Moist. : %50 (I know it's low but i have one more girls from my last grow. I need to keep this moist 1 more week to cut her.)

I didn't use any fertilizer until now.

Hi guys!

This is my first post and hope to explain everything better.

This is my second indoor grow and this time i plant seeds(photo amnesia) on 500ml transparent plastic cups. I opened 5 holes on bottom of cups. After 10 day growing I put them to 20 L pots. I used powder mycorrhiza to their roots(it's my first time).

After few days i saw my babies like at photos. I couldn't find any solution. I heard using transparent plastic cups are problematic for roots but plants on pots(6 pcs.) are like at photos but there is 3 more babies on cups and they seems very healthy.

It seems babies going better day by day but i want to know if I can do something. I want to gain experience for this situation.

You can see my system below and waiting your kind helps. Thanks from now!

6x amnesia
120x120x160 grow box
Mars Hydro TSW2000
320 m3 exit fan
195 m3 enterance fan
19 lt plastic pots

Heat : 24.5 C (Lights open)
22 C (Lights off)

Moist. : %50 (I know it's low but i have one more girls from my last grow. I need to keep this moist 1 more week to cut her.)

I didn't use any fertilizer until now.
Beautiful garden.
Welcome my friend. :welcome: Other than a little nutrient burn on tips your girls look great. How much distance between plants and light?
Have you had a chance to look at emilya,s tutorial on watering a potted plant.
She really knows her stuff.

Beautiful garden.
Welcome my friend. :welcome: Other than a little nutrient burn on tips your girls look great. How much distance between plants and light?
Thanks for warm welcome Bill!

They're contigous because they're very small now. Light distance nearly 1 mt. because as i was told, there is one more adult plant on room. I'll cut it within 2 weeks. After that i'll reduce distance 60 cm.

Now I'm checking Emilya's post. Thanks for your advice!

:welcome: Apologies if I missed it but what medium are they in? Also what pH is your water at?
Hi VetSmoke, thanks your warm welcome.

They're at 19 L. plastic pots. pH is between 6,3 - 7. I'm using drinking water for all my babies.

I think problem on mychorriza. I used them a little bit more.

I replaced one baby with dead one and use mychorriza as well. It seems going to die too within 2 days.

I'll use mychorriza in different way for next planting and we'll see.

If you have any other solutions please just tell me. :)

Thanks a lot!

I'll try this.

It wasn't until you mentioned the Hydro word that it clicked for me
Mychorrizal is a very beneficial addition to help roots and growth.
it not food thou.
You need to feed it something.
Like with fertilizers? Or just water?

I watered all of them after plant but I watered normal after planting portion.

Beautiful garden.
Hi Guys,

Problem has solved and I want to inform you about this.

Problem seems like Bill's post. They're all nutrient burns. After 10 days all of them finished. I think I added mycorrhiza so much. First i spread at digged soil after i spread the roots and spread little bit much.

Thanks for all your help!!

Hi Guys,

Problem has solved and I want to inform you about this.

Problem seems like Bill's post. They're all nutrient burns. After 10 days all of them finished. I think I added mycorrhiza so much. First i spread at digged soil after i spread the roots and spread little bit much.

Thanks for all your help!!
Too much mycorrhize won't hurt anything. It helps the roots. Its good for them but it's not a nutrient. As mentioned you will need a line of nutrients fast.

Back
Top Bottom