ProblemChild's Indoor 1600w Hashplant & Burkle Grow

Thx :peace:

Wow PC that is the biggest piece of BHO I have ever seen! That looks like enough BHO to get a brigade of soldiers stoned off their asses. Whenever I make it I usually never get that much. With my bubble bags it takes about 14 grams of leaf to make a gram of hash if it is good trim. I usually get about 3 to 5 grams per run. I have some 5 gallon bubble bags too but I like me some BHO too. Please be careful when you make that stuff. I would hate to see someone get a chemical burn...not a fun way to spend the holidays looking like Freddy Kruger!

Yeup and using cheap butane won't help either. Kinda hard to find good stuff where I'm at duno about you guys but defiently worth the wait if you cant grab goods.

Ahhh thank you hardope you are very correct best of weed/trim and best of butane i use Vector Quintuplus Filtered 5+ times i get a pretty good deal on it at my local ciggarette shop dude sells me cases of Vector for 59 bucks so 5 five bucks a can versus 7 or 8 if you buy it by the single can.. this is what ive known people in my area / collectives i know to make the best BHO. Thank you for That HD was very medicated haha slipped my mind.

Wow PC that is the biggest piece of BHO I have ever seen! That looks like enough BHO to get a brigade of soldiers stoned off their asses. Whenever I make it I usually never get that much. With my bubble bags it takes about 14 grams of leaf to make a gram of hash if it is good trim. I usually get about 3 to 5 grams per run. I have some 5 gallon bubble bags too but I like me some BHO too. Please be careful when you make that stuff. I would hate to see someone get a chemical burn...not a fun way to spend the holidays looking like Freddy Kruger!

that it is. thank you G247. and i actually scraped another gram and a half from the pyrex glass of some really light carmel looking stuff. like HD said it depends on what your using to extract and the quality of the butane and trim/bud your using. and yes thank you for your concern but i educated my self very much before just putting butane fumes into my house... i do it only outside with only pyrex glass and no flames / dumbasses trying to smoke around me mostly do it by myself and with gloves on .. so trust me i have read about the people who blew up there houses and burned 90% of their body trying to do it inside.

Thats a decent deal, I usually can only find 3x distilled for like 4-5 bux a can so I order I'm not to sure of the brand right now but its 5x for like 7 a can. It's brutal when you have alot of trim. But soooo good at the same time.

Thats a decent deal, I usually can only find 3x distilled for like 4-5 bux a can so I order I'm not to sure of the brand right now but its 5x for like 7 a can. It's brutal when you have alot of trim. But soooo good at the same time.

ask if you can buy it by the case it comes by the dozen... the guy at my shop keeps cases on hand so i must not be the only one in the area that buys it buy the case hehehe... yes very expensive... from the pic you see i ran 5 cans of vector butane through about 99 grams of frosty trims/little scragle buds to get about 8 grams of very potent BHO. you dont even need 0.1 of a gram to get you super medicated for about 3 to 4 hours.. this stuff is the best way to concentrate by far IMO. ps they sell this stuff at the collectives for 100 bucks a gram now thats crazy!

I agree 143% Pc its hands down the best concentrate. I'll give it to real Jelly full melt though it can kick anyones ass too. Buuuut BHO will always be reining champ in my books. Your next run of it let it sit in your pryx for like 4-5 hours till it gets really hard but still maluable, scrape it into the middle and leave it for 2 days in a dry/ semi heated area, this time when you scrape it it'll be like crunchy almost, give it a quick 2 week mini cure. Pretty much for it just dry/ rock up real nice. Now its like glass and is nothing like oil anymore. Imo it tastes allot nicer and is a little more managable to get into bowls and stuff.

I agree 143% Pc its hands down the best concentrate. I'll give it to real Jelly full melt though it can kick anyones ass too. Buuuut BHO will always be reining champ in my books. Your next run of it let it sit in your pryx for like 4-5 hours till it gets really hard but still maluable, scrape it into the middle and leave it for 2 days in a dry/ semi heated area, this time when you scrape it it'll be like crunchy almost, give it a quick 2 week mini cure. Pretty much for it just dry/ rock up real nice. Now its like glass and is nothing like oil anymore. Imo it tastes allot nicer and is a little more managable to get into bowls and stuff.

ahhh i get the rock hard glass effect without all that time of BS.. this is how i do it extract then double broiler method with pyrex sitting in boiling watter for about ten minutes or untill complety done bubling then i scarpe it all in the center and by the time im done scrapping it in the middle its already hard as ice/ glass and usually breaks off that way too.. this time it just look how it does cause i smashed all the rock like pieces together to make the BHO balls but after i scrape it all into one pile i put it in the frezzer for ten min and it never goes back to being a oil until put flame to it. it stays solid as ice once i take it out of the frezzer no drying no curing no waiting just straight smoking tatse perfect from the get go. there is also a slow method purge thats give you a more budder like texture that stuff is really good also just a different purge process no double brolier and takes alot longer to purge. well i dont really smoke it on bowls i vaporize the BHO with my AquaLabs titainium skillet glass vapor curve.. the best way/ most cleanest way to smoke the BHO the high is unbeatable reminds me of the first time i smoked really good chronic when i was like 13 everytime lol.

HD this is what im smoking out of minus the bubbler R.I.P to her shes broken...

IMG_20101020_152355.jpg

here is what i have her attached to now....

IMG_20101209_155900.jpg

skillet slide
IMG_20101209_155910.jpg

side shot of opening to dap BHO on hot skillet.

recomend this utensil to anybody who uses BHO tho it was exspesive but well worth it
IMG_20101209_155920.jpg

Daaaamn. See I was just sayin this to buds the other day, I fuckin wish I could get high like I was 13-14 again. I run a Pure condensor, its like a Illedelph off Aqualabs. I really really want a Ti Skillet set up, I saw one somewhere that was a Ti skillet under a Wilson dome. I can't stand goin to ALT cuz everythings so damn nice on there... ohyea, I'd go for a Ti nail bowl set up too, on something huge or a toro lol. :yahoo:

Daaaamn. See I was just sayin this to buds the other day, I fuckin wish I could get high like I was 13-14 again. I run a Pure condensor, its like a Illedelph off Aqualabs. I really really want a Ti Skillet set up, I saw one somewhere that was a Ti skillet under a Wilson dome. I can't stand goin to ALT cuz everythings so damn nice on there... ohyea, I'd go for a Ti nail bowl set up too, on something huge or a toro lol. :yahoo:

hahahaha :rofl: man you should come smoke with me haha.. but yeah man this is so worth it im telling you not even .1 of a gram to get you ripped for 3-4 hours i just barly took my second one of the day and its 430 my time woke up at about 9 and been high all day vs having to smoke bowl after bowl to get a ok effect and if i really wanna do it big just add a lil more BHO to your hit.. get a real chunky one and go to town :headbanger: and thats when i get the 13-14 year old effect again i was amazed when i first did it this way and still love to see how light weights or just people that have never smoked BHO react to there first hit off the skillet some people drop to the floor hahaha.. but yes i have seen but never used the nail and they also have a glass on glass skillet but ive heard that after heating the glass skillet or nail so much it gets weak and will break over time versus the titainium which gets stronger the more you heat it. but yes Aqualabs has ridiculous stuff and like we mentioned very pricy.. but the quality of glass is very good cause in my hands this skillet should be broken already that glass is real thick tho i guess hahaha

Haha that would be awsome, but I can't go no where near the border. We'd have better luck with you visiting Canada and bringing it with you haha. Who knows maybe after Xmas I'll order myself one strickly for the BHO I'll be making. I have a mutant plant that I kept just for BHO + all the other trim.

Good Afternoon,

little update so last night i fimmed most of the two shoots that shot out from where i toped. and i must say these plants are looking very healthy and green even the new growth is very green and everything has seemed to really react well to the topping all the branches have really shot up and the stems are alomst the size of a number two pencil and today is two weeks in for 7 of them and one burkle and purple bubba are a couple day behind them. so i am done topping/fimming and now will let the plants veg for about 3-4 more weeks depending on how bushy / tall they end up getting usually shoot for as close as 2 feet as i can get before putting them into flower and then in flower instead of streching tall they just get more bushy. my last grow ended up being over a qp per plant and were almost too bushy for me to get both my arms around. so i am hoping for the same effect with these.

I am also looking into buying a grow tent and a GrowLEDHydro light i was wondering if anybody who has one can tell me in a 4x4 tent under a 120 watt GrowLEDHydro light how manys plants can i veg?

thanks all pic update will be up later when the light comes on.

Good Evening,
Id like to inform Everyone That I've been informed by the collective i got these burkle clones at they are now claiming they are (Pre98 Bubba Kush x Grand Daddy Purple)
Back for the Pic Update So no stalling at all lets get to it!

Burkle#1
IMG_20101210_170726.jpg

Burkle#2
IMG_20101210_170737.jpg

Burkle#3
IMG_20101210_170746.jpg

Burkle#4
IMG_20101210_170754.jpg

Purple Bubba
IMG_20101210_170806.jpg

Hashplant 1
IMG_20101210_170815.jpg