ProblemChild's Indoor 1600w Hashplant & Burkle Grow

Hey man! Sweet looking plants and setup you got going there. I love how they are all so tightly packed bushes growing there. Wait till flowering kicks in and that nice smells starts to take over, that would be nice. Plus, with that 1600w flowering setup, them buds will be jam-packed you'll need to hold up the branches cause they'll be getting heavy! Looking forward to seeing it develop man, got some nice strains going there.

Thanks for all the encouragement XBOX. I did alot to get the plants that bushy and looks like each plant will have 4 or more MAIN colas not mini colas but main colas the stems are so thick from base to tops. oh yeah they smell aint really that fun wen you dont have anything to filter it out i should be getting my filter and another inline fan in a day or so they are already being shipped. my last grown i had about 4 plants the samke size and it stunk up my whole house top to bottom (2 story house mind you) i was affraid the smell was getting out!!! I dont mind the smell but i have sum friends renting rooms here and they do not smoke so for my respect for them and safty of my own home and grow i decided i needed a filter:/ ... damn right imma need something to hold them up but i havent decided what yet ( actually i havent thought about it at all lol was gonna deal with it when branches started falling on me lol) so maybe its good you mentioned that so i can get something going..any ideas?

Prob that is one sweet room you have going on there. I can hardly wait to see them all budding up!!! :yummy:

Thanks Tmac.. I know i am fortunate and blessed to have to room i do and be able to afford it leagally and safly under Prop215 SB420... yes please stick around this burkle will deff be a top competitor in plant/nug of the month in late feb or early march...:blunt:

funny, we got our burkles from the same shop. But they closed the long beach pnc.

hell yah man im so glad they came back home!! No disrespect to the lbc growers but damn san diego needed the first clone only collective back we were slacking on having good clone genetics.. You got any pics of your burkle? Id love to see the finished product!!! PNC has some of the best clone genetics ive ever seen they are def offical strains

here's our burkles - week 7.

DSC051531.JPG
DSC05124.JPG
DSC05127.JPG

random room pix

DSC05147.JPG
DSC05146.JPG

here's our OG, it's 3 feet tall and so sticky.

DSC05130.JPG

bubblegum bubbas
DSC051501.JPG

DSC051531.JPG
DSC051581.JPG

very nice!!! look just like APE showed me on his phone..those things are frosty as hell!... did you get the H.A OG from PNC as well?

nice, do you use bud blood or bud ignitor? i'll get some close ups of our bubble gum bubbas.they're really starting to get purple on the buds.

hey mike. i do not use bud blood or bud ignitor and i have recently retired using any of the Advanced Nutrients due to some info i found out regarding there products and them as a business.. i am now usin g the floranova bloom and the other General Hydoponic enhancers.. if you are interest in the info i have obtained lemme kno and i can PM it to you.

promblemchild i am very interested in the info about advanced will you pm it too me please.. I cant wait to see your ladies with some buds on them!:slide:

promblemchild i am very interested in the info about advanced will you pm it too me please.. I cant wait to see your ladies with some buds on them!:slide:

i just sent it to you buddy..very interesting info...

Loved the video and the new bloom pictures, looks like a nice fatty huge cola's will grow on the spots you took pictures man :)

thanks xbox i got info that the hashplant is a heavy yeilder and a strong nighttime med... so im stoked..

read your posts.....very interested in your nute schedule. but i'm right in the middle of harvesting brotha!! in our 2nd day with 6 trimmers...things are looking very good. keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom