DSCF9008.JPG

Purple Bubba
DSCF9048.JPG

DSCF9049.JPG

Hashplant
DSCF9050.JPG

Burkle (small one)
DSCF9055.JPG

Im lovin what you did with the Purple Bubba and the small Burkle, excellent job pruning, fimming, topping , lst-ing, whatever you did with it, its awesome! Also them branches are gonna get heavy with how fat those cola's are gonna be--intense!

:morenutes::party:

Thanks Box!! I toped all of them then when the two tops shot up i FIMed those thats why each of my plant all have more the 4 main colas some even 7 or 8.. im loving it to they came out just how wanted them so im really happy! yeah man they def are but they have a sturddy base and branches so im not to worried about it... thanks man BTW that BD you got is fucking killer! def gonna be sum killer meds! and a nice nice yeild! :tokin:

DUDE! I love the color and flowers bro. As healthy as can be, SUPERB!! You're gonna get a killer harvest by the end of the next two months.

you said it bruhh!! my technique is just good healthy gardening bruh and when and how much to add things is key or you will burn them up... the formula my bruh gave me is pretty awesome ive seen him do it.. but he just released it to me so this is my first run with it and he is even surprised how good im doing with it.... like i said when and how is key or youll burn them remember that..

Definitely man, im only on my second grow but i learned alot from the first one. I've also kind of developed my own feeding schedule, it's on the relatively cheap side (it's what i can afford, nothing fancy) and so far during veg and most off flowering ive kept em green with no major burns (other than the leaf tips at times)

I forgot to add, love the video updates too man, am i seeing them streching for sky? ;):bravo:

good job, i can tell which ones are the burkles. so, had to hire a few people for harvest. took upwards of 14 hours. tonight we take 'em down for cure and do a final manicure. the burkles probably yielded 2-3 oz's a piece. real sticky and smell so good. took them apart in pieces and it's about 3 bubbas to make 1 burkle. i'll take pix tonight. and the hells angel og even before curing is a bad ass plant. gonna have to hide it from myself so it can cure properly. gonna have to go to S.D. and get some more of those for the next crop in a few days.gettin' close to that 2 month harvest schedule bro.

dayum bruh how many plants did you have? and how many lights?.. sounds good looking forward to the pics of that finished product and i bet they smell good mine already have a distinct smell to them very original as well with the hashplants those look like there gonna yeild crazy the buds have just been packing on with no stretch.. i knew that HA was gonna be crazy imma def pick some of that up this coming week too..im geeting ready for my weekly harvest so imma need some more babies... got my eyes on a few things already... lemme no when you get those pix up man.. and how was the yeild on the HA?

so we ended up with 26 plants, started with 28. the 2 burkles produced grams away from a Q.P. our bubble gum buubas, 16 or 18 of 'em, produced a little over 3/4 pound. we'll do better with the bubbas next time. bubbbas like to be stripped down towards the end so the lights hit the buds. and not so many branches. didn't believe this at first but the guy we got the clones from swears by it and he yeilds 1.5+ lbs per 1000 watts. and i've found some posts on it. our H.A. O.G. yeilded a little over 1.5 oz. but the quality is way better than i see at the $45-$50 cap stores.(these are all after dried a few days into cure weight). we're happy with the weight for our 2nd harvest. our first one was a little over 1/4 lb. with 2000 watts. we expect to hit 1lb. per 1000 watts next harvest. so we start back up in a few days, gotta wash hydroton and clean res and buckets. we're adding a 4x2 tray in there to try and sog some O.G.'s along with our 23 ebb and gro buckets which we'll fill with the bubble gum bubbas. get back to you guys soon. and the burkles taste amazing as do the BG bubbas. we're gonna mother a burkle and skip a harvest with them till we can get another light in there and just put like 6 under it. we're also dropping the ppm's to 700 tops. gonna start listening to our grow buddy a little more now i thinks. and speaking of hashplant... a friend of a friend crossed skywalker o.g. with hashplant . it really tastes good and the high is very nice. we might do those after this crop.

okay everybody got some new editions to the family today and put them under the LED so today we got

Regulator Kush {AJ Sour Diesel X Pre98 Bubba} X Sfv Og F5 Male

The Key (freebee) (91'ChemDawg x Indiana BubbleGum)

BlueDream

gonna start germinating my bag seed Pre98 Bubba and Bag seed GDP tonight as well and mother the two seedling and the bluedream and maybe the key ... will see get cha some pics tonight folks!

Back
Top Bottom