ProblemChild's Indoor 1600w Hashplant & Burkle Grow

ProblemChild

Welcome everyone to my second grow. This time i am starting the journal from clone so you can see the whole process. For those of you who saw my last grow its the same room but different setup. for those of you who didnt i will break it down..

100% sealed room

1000w MH horitlux for veg
1 1000w HPS hortilux & 1 600w hortilux Hps For flower
9000 btu LG airconditioner
1 Global green house switchable 600w digital ballast
1 Global green house switchable 1000w ballast
1 435cfm ValueLine Can Fan
1 mini dehumidifier

Now on to the plants!!
Clones from PNC in san diego

Strain-4 Hashplant
100% indica
Flowering Time - 8 weeks

Strain-4 Burkle (i was told Bubba Kush X Purple erkle)
not sure the genetics of this plant
Flowering Time - 9 weeks
he showed me a pic on his phone of the plant in flower and it looked bad ass! completly purple!!!

Medium - Soil - Sunshine #4

Nutrients
Veg - PureBlend Pro Grow & Advanced Nutrients B-52
Flower - Advanced Nutrient Sensi Bloom 2 part, B-52, Big Bud, Overdrive
(ive been thinking about using the AN carboload and the AN P/K Hammerhead if anyone has experience with those products leeme know!)

Okay now on to the Babies!!!

Burkle #1
burkle_1.jpg

Burkle #2
burkle_2.jpg

Burkle #3
burkle_3.jpg
(hope she bushes out)

Burkle #4
burkle_4.jpg

Hashplant #1
hashplant_1.jpg

HashPlant #2
hashplant_2.jpg

Hasplant #3
hashplant_3.jpg

Hashplant #4
hashplant_4.jpg

group shot (first four from left are Burkle back one are Hashplant)
IMG_20101126_225259.jpg

New Setup
IMG_20101126_225448.jpg

A/C & Can Fan Duct
IMG_20101126_225500.jpg

Thats all for now folks!!! cant wait till they get bushy!! stick around and grow awhile! :tokin: :tokin:

I have a Hash Plant clone on deck 4 weeks into veg. I like this strain and from what I have seen on the internet a lot of other people do too. The two strains you got will get very bushy. I would say if the Burkle leans more to the Urkle side it will get extremely bushy with a LST around week 3 or 4. Some people like to LST early but I'm flowering a Purple Urkle bush right now and its almost too big. I kept LSTing and now its humongous. I need a 1000 watt light per plant almost. Hash plant is great for indoor too. Very forgiving plant. LST helps it grow faster because it does seem to grow a bit slower than some of the other strains I have grown. Check out my gallery pics. I just posted some pics of my hash plant clone in week 4 of veg in 3 gallon smart pots. Good luck with your grow and keep us posted with lot's of pics when they start flowering!

I have a Hash Plant clone on deck 4 weeks into veg. I like this strain and from what I have seen on the internet a lot of other people do too. The two strains you got will get very bushy. I would say if the Burkle leans more to the Urkle side it will get extremely bushy with a LST around week 3 or 4. Some people like to LST early but I'm flowering a Purple Urkle bush right now and its almost too big. I kept LSTing and now its humongous. I need a 1000 watt light per plant almost. Hash plant is great for indoor too. Very forgiving plant. LST helps it grow faster because it does seem to grow a bit slower than some of the other strains I have grown. Check out my gallery pics. I just posted some pics of my hash plant clone in week 4 of veg in 3 gallon smart pots. Good luck with your grow and keep us posted with lot's of pics when they start flowering!

I would love to LST them but i have never done it and dont feel comfortable doing it pretty much i need someone to show me hand on how to do it i cant risk losing a tree.. but i was told to top them when they get to about the 5th or 6th node especially with the burkle he said it grow vigorus and i will have to top it to get it to gro vigorusly bushy... i will def be by to check out your grow! good looking stick around

IMG_20101127_191610.jpg

Hashplants looking like they already want nutes so i gave them there first batch today. Burkles are totally solid green even the new growth..

It depends what you are doing really whether you want to top them. I do not think I will be doing LST next grow. I want to try some other stuff like just topping the plants in veg with fiskars. I had a really great Lemon Diesel plant that I kind of messed up with LST and neem leaf spray. Poor thing is having to be nursed back to health because the neem was too strong and burnt the leaves and the LST almost made her fall over even though the base was supported. Neem oil seems to not react well with certain strains whereas others you can spray them with it no problem. So yeah, you are smart to not jump right into LSTing because I seriously messed up one of my plants doing it and will be lucky to have it come back. FIM or just topping the plant with scizzors is much safer.

WORD haha thats crazy i was just about to ask which was better cause im the type of person that doesnt really like to fuck with my plants like that too much i kinda just like to let them grow how the strain grows. but i also would like to try topping them and was wondering how long from now should i wait or if i should even wait to top them? i saw i video where dude was topping almost straight from seedling...

Is it just me or does the new growth on this hashplant look weird? clones are 100% garenteed so if i need to i can take this one back and switch it out.. whats your guys thoughts about how the leaves on the new growth look? this is the only hashplant that look like this... also i just bought some cal mag plus today and started giving them that because i am using 100% reverse osmosis water.. any ideas? and this is my first soil grow how much and how often should i water them?

IMG_20101128_101809.jpg

hey fellas! hope everone is haveing a great monday! jus a lil update i took Burkle #3 back to get replaced cause she hadnt grown at all since i got her and the clone tender was nice enough to toss me a free orange county purple bubba kush plant for the inconvienience so i have one more strain to add to my grow! Purple Bubba! will post a pic of her later when my light comes on.. ive been thinking maybe i should mother her but i dont have a place to keep the mother or a light to keep it under :/

Hey there everyone!
Back for my evening post! so like said i got a new edition to my garden today a purple bubba here she is!
IMG_20101129_190357.jpg

PB Again from the top
IMG_20101129_190403.jpg

also like i explained earlier i took burkle #3 back and they replaced it with a much better Burkle#3 LOL here she is
IMG_20101129_190410.jpg

And also a special treat i thought id share with yall!! Some Bubble Hash from my recent Skunk#1 harvest..Bags bought from Bubblebagdude.com and they are much cheaper then bubblebag.com and great quality! i am medicated as hell off the hash right now! here it is folks!
IMG_20101129_190433.jpg

the top right two big piles are def the best out of them... i believe the 120m,75m and 40 micron cought the most and best.. but i cant complain they all bubble and melt like its supposed too plus look at the color its like off white!

stay tuned will be making some BHO and Butter in a day or so! this will be fun!!!

Count me in.

:popcorn:

Goodmoring to all ! well last night i figured it was time to top my plants so i toped all of them besides the purple bubba and one burkle here some pix i took the next morning.

IMG_20101201_090032.jpg

IMG_20101201_090040.jpg

IMG_20101201_090103.jpg

IMG_20101201_090114.jpg

IMG_20101201_090126.jpg

IMG_20101201_090159.jpg

IMG_20101201_090208.jpg

IMG_20101201_090705.jpg

this one didnt get toped i decided to fimm this one and see the difference

IMG_20101201_090216.jpg

not sure if you can see that..
so my plan is when the two main nodes shoot out i am planning to fimm those so hopefully producing me 8 main colas on every toped/fimmed plant! these are about to go off in the next couple days! thanks for stoppin by

well today i was doing some reading and read that the best on/off time for veg is 20/4 so i will already reset my timers and were ready to go 20 hours on four off i think the toped plants will react to this well..

I run my veg plants 24-0. It is cheaper to run it 18-6 or 20-4 but i only have 1 grounded TITAN timer I am using for my flower toom. I need another one for sure to cut back on my power bill. Plus I hear the plant needs some dark time. least a few hours of darkness because it will grow better in veg. My Purple Urkle plant (flowering) is almost 5 weeks into flower in the colas are forming nicely. Each cola is the about the same size thanks to LST early in life and very very stinky. If you want a LOT of branches I recommend to FIM the plant. I did that to 2 of my Headband plants and they grew many branches. This next grow I am going to do a DWC SoG and not do any training or LST. I want some big trophy colas instead of 20 medium size colas.

Welcome Growing247 back !! thanks for checking out my grow...yeah thats what i ready i was going to do 24 but i read that in veg they do need sleep time.. i just recently checked the menu of where i got my clones and they are now saying burkle is pre 98 bubba kush x GDP not pre 98 bubba x purple urkle.. so yes i have toped my plants then i will fim the two nodes coming out of where it was toped...i also fimmed my last grow of skunk number 1 and i definetly didnt have 20 medium sized colas the ones closer to the top were still way fatter then anything else and it was so top heavy that one of my branches broke with only 3 weeks left in flower.. will see in a couple days how the plants have reacted to the toping then i will fimm and hopefully come out with some bushy plants

In regards to light cycle, 18/6 I believe is the perfect ratio. Make the off time during the hottest part of the day to help keep temps most consistent, there's still a drop in temps during lights off but if it's your hottest part of the day it shouldn't fluctuate a lot. You want the temp to drop a little anyways.

They make their own CO2 when it's dark and they do need the off time to grow roots, I've also found that they really grow a lot during lights off. May be the CO2?

Plus, the 6 hour break saves on the electric bill and I believe is the perfect compromise. 6 hours = %25 So you save %25 on electricity and I doubt you would see much if any difference between the two methods. In fact I think the 18/6 plants would be healthier.

JMO. :thumb: :peacetwo: :morenutes:

from what ive been reading is that there isnt that much difference between 18/6 20/4 an 24/0 it really is a personal prefrance and how much you wanna pay for electricity

Back
Top Bottom