ProblemChild's Indoor 1600w Hashplant & Burkle Grow

looks like you dumped a bag of sugar on those girls haha. nice job bro

i didnt but the cannabis fairy did...she comes to all growers who have been good... every harvest...

off the hook bro. very frosty.

yeaaahh boyyyy! the burkle is hard as a rock wayyyyyy more dense then those nasty bubbas :cough:....... i kid i kid... but they are crazy solid and sticky so ticky to the touch my brotha

'chome packin' power plants right there man. looks like it snowed :peace:

this weed is nuclear bro!

Hi mate, just noticed your link on irishboys thread and glad i did, great read and realy super looking girls, will stay tuned :bravo:

Welcome IrishGlass! glad you made it by.... ive been bitching about how i dont have enough company over here..:rofl:. but were gettin there now.. pull up a seat this isnt just one grow got another bad ass one coming behind it....( can i get a MOD to change my journal name)...or do i have to hunt you down and PM you to death :rofl:)

Bubbas a heavy yielder. I have seen some monster BK colas.

yeahhh me too... her and the burkle are looking real nice... not sure if the hashplant is gonna be promising it still need to pack it on to catch up to the bubba and burkle

GrowLEDHydro this is for you
DSCF9306.JPG

Thanks brotha.. I hope the Spectra LED's are doing the job for ya!

yeahhh me too... her and the burkle are looking real nice... not sure if the hashplant is gonna be promising it still need to pack it on to catch up to the bubba and burkle[/QUOTE]

You know I'm flowering a couple Hash plants too under 1000s and I was hoping for a little more out of them. Don't get me wrong, the buds are dense, high calyx to leaf ratio and all that but the buds are just not that big or really eye catching. It still looks like it's going to be really good, late in flowering is when the colors come out and the plant packs on a lot of extra weight. I made some water hash out of some Bubba Kush trim and the little buds not worth smoking and I'm smoking on some of that right now and holy crap am I baked. :grinjoint: The hash came out really blond and really sticky and a little piece burns and burns forever. I love me some hash. Especially when its made from good pot. :grinjoint:

nice pix bro. think i'll load a bowl of my 4 week cured burkle. in week 2 veg....very busy. added a 2x4 tray in middle of garden with my 23 ebb & gro buckets. 20 bubble gum bubbas, 1 skywalker(real one, mazar x blueberry. very bushy), and 2 burkles in buckets. have to put the burkles in corners so they get enough room. we're gonna stick 6-8 more bubble gum bubbas in the tray with 12 assorted o.g.'s. went to the clone co-op in your neck of the woods problem. can't wait to see how the 4 soul assassin o.g. clones do. try and get pix up tonight, just so busy bro.

are you going to flower under these leds also? or just veg.

for now i am just using the leds for veg... sorry but i cant knock my HPS lol im loyal... unless sum company wants to give me a free led to flower with to try to change my mind... ive loved what ive seen them do in veg..

Reserva Privada O.G. Kush
DSCF01851.JPG

G-13
DSCF0186.JPG

Woody O.G.
DSCF01871.JPG

Regulator Kush
DSCF01891.JPG

Raskal's O.G. Kush (CaliConnection)
DSCF01902.JPG

Larry O.G. (CaliConnection)
DSCF01912.JPG

G-13 (mother)
DSCF01922.JPG

East Coast Sour Diesel
DSCF01931.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple (Ken's Cut)
DSCF01962.JPG

Grape Romulan
DSCF01982.JPG

Blueberry Bubba Kush
DSCF02472.JPG

DSCF02503.JPG

BlueBerry Bubba Kush Clone (Test Under LED 18/6)
DSCF02691.JPG

GroupShot
DSCF02402.JPG

are any of ur plants getting yellowing on the new growth like mine?

no not really.. there all like ninja turtle green when i take em out of the led tent

yee man, definitely my favorite. They all are good. nice little farm going there. gotta start LSTing them so they grow nice and bushy :)

like this :D
IMG_16192.JPG

thanks... i dont LST tho...FIMM or DIE lol i love FIMing and Topping and i get the same thning

Now on the The ProblemChild Show
Ladies are at 45 days of bloom today.. This will be there Last week with base nutes..cuttin them out on friday.. then running just blooom enhancers and carbs and budswell for a week...then flushy flushy time......

So Hasplant has been packing it on and deserves some shine!

Hashplant
DSCF04081.JPG

DSCF04181.JPG

DSCF0422.JPG

DSCF04261.JPG

DSCF04302.JPG

DSCF04282.JPG

DSCF04271.JPG

DSCF0453.JPG

Bubba
DSCF04022.JPG

DSCF04042.JPG