Problems, problems always bloody problems!

Yeah man I posted deets of that plant on a thread ‘oops’ !
It’s a sensi seeds Durban and a White widow in a 28-30L pot (to cut a long story I gave associate the two seeds,plus many more, to germinate for me as I was not having too much success on that front at that time ..He came back with the Durban and the Widow —after shall we say a little bit of encouragement !! In the same pot , 4 weeks old with the root ball impossible for me to separate. So been giving it 1.5 - 2 times everything except calmag .
Incidentally in the right-hand corner at the front is what you might think is part of the Durban Widow plant IS NOT ! it is a Bubba kush or NL (from a couple of previous plans that went to seed before I had noticed. It isn’t taking up any more light than the other plants and it isn’t taking up any more food than other plants so I am at a loss as to why it is so goddamn small and attempting to be a bonsai plant. I have grown plants from these seeds before and they have been fine this one - fucking strange. Never a dull moment I love the fact that people that don’t grow this shit think it’s so fucking easy rofl 🤣.
Btw radioactive leaves only on 1 of the Durb/ WW !! And other plant Is my 🍉og

87BE9920-3087-400F-AE8F-4818E1234BA7.jpeg

046F211B-594B-4A8E-BE9D-689A8D2AEA39.jpeg

26D99EBD-6FDD-4D9D-8AE3-D633AC6143D2.jpeg

EF200B25-03B6-49E9-B663-5072D23A9581.jpeg

C44094F9-183E-4BDD-AD70-459B00A756BB.jpeg

3D75453A-8A60-4D4A-BC3D-BC56C62B5579.jpeg

4395BA29-FEDD-4F0A-930A-11EBBD58DF47.jpeg

AE863D95-DCBA-4386-B15F-F2E37113ADC5.jpeg

67E3CB58-A067-4956-8F41-1509C6C5A3F2.jpeg

😂 This was gonna be a wild grow from the jump, and it looks impressive for the situation so you’ve got a decent handle on it for sure.

I noticed you said you give 1.5-2x everything, except calmag. Does this mean you’re giving calmag at its regular strength, or no calmag at all?

What type of light are you using? (LED, HPS, etc.)

Like I said, this looks pretty good, especially given the situation. You’ll definitely make it to harvest with a good quality and size yield

Hey that’s generally all i use mate . Maybe if you googled the Brand n checked the PNKetc you’d be able to let me know if is any good or not ( I am not being a lazy bastard,_honest- this is just my thumbs giving me fucking jip
Well, it's called weed for a reason. Anyone can grow it, but not everyone can grow it well. Yours look pretty good. :thumb:
Thanks mate much appreciated . 1st pic is the amount I took from inside the D/W, 2nd pic is after and the 3rd + 4th are weirdly rhe exact same plant taken only from a slightly more laid back position but only a minute or two apart - go figure… anyway cheers mates thanks for the help/ideas as per usual . Always informative !

582F4B77-643F-4E8C-B420-6BF80BA6D4A5.jpeg

F40A158C-2B09-4ADA-96A9-624378BDB1AA.jpeg

F84BED14-A650-4872-AC23-BC3F25BAE087.jpeg

520B610F-4315-429B-A22F-AD00DED0D05C.jpeg

edit : replied to completely wrong thread quote. i'm sorry @Opih8
plant looks good in the bucket from here

I'm too lazy to go back and look, has it been said that the big single in the blue bucket is struggling with too much N?
I noticed the same dark leaves and went back to see what any earlier photos showed. What I noticed was that when 'blue bucket' appeared in a photo that looked like it was taken in white light then the leaves were a dark green.

Could be the natural color for that strain or it could look dark green because of the exposure settings the camera's chip used. Then there is the excess Nitrogen issue but nothing mentioned earlier makes me think that too much fertilizer is being used.

I noticed the same dark leaves and went back to see what any earlier photos showed. What I noticed was that when 'blue bucket' appeared in a photo that looked like it was taken in white light then the leaves were a dark green.

Could be the natural color for that strain or it could look dark green because of the exposure settings the camera's chip used. Then there is the excess Nitrogen issue but nothing mentioned earlier makes me think that too much fertilizer is being used.
He's got some clawing on the leaf tips suggesting a bit too much N, so probably not all in the camera settings.

He's got some clawing on the leaf tips suggesting a bit too much N, so probably not all in the camera settings.
There is that with the clawing. All the leaf and stem growth was what was catching my attention.

I have seen growers post several photos of the same plant taken within minutes of each other and the plant has dark green leaves in one and a more normal shade of green in the other.

This has been an enlightening thread, if I had seen these claw marks on the leaves I wouldn't of thought it was a deficiency. I would have immediately assumed my cat or coon was the culprit.
No no, we aren't speaking of claw MARKS .... the tips of the leaves are bent down, like claws. This is evidence of excess.... ie, Too Much ... Nitrogen (N).

This has been an enlightening thread, if I had seen these claw marks on the leaves I wouldn't of thought it was a deficiency. I would have immediately assumed my cat or coon was the culprit.
Not claw markings.

Clawing is the way the points of the fingers on the leaves are curled down (or sometimes up) like the way the claws on a cat's paw will look.

Anyway that’s it’s Mom
Hi mate, took few days out.
If ur talking bout the 2 pics with only blue bucket in it - that is the cupboard plant put there to flower couple weeks ago. Pics were taken one after other so ,considering age of my soon to DIE-phone ! It’s cloned 🍉og and last lot had very dark leaves and the odd red stalk ( which calmag didn’t seem to do much for) turning to very light green buds when cured - reckon is just the strain mate , and camera ! The purple upstairs IS Deep Purple not fuckin pink which the phone appears to think that I want to see !!

C236AD8C-CAF7-4456-BA02-8999FBF6F7C7.jpeg

637A4997-6768-45BB-9255-035078F86706.jpeg

Anyway that’s it’s Mom

Hi mate, took few days out.
If ur talking bout the 2 pics with only blue bucket in it - that is the cupboard plant put there to flower couple weeks ago. Pics were taken one after other so ,considering age of my soon to DIE-phone ! It’s cloned 🍉og and last lot had very dark leaves and the odd red stalk ( which calmag didn’t seem to do much for) turning to very light green buds when cured - reckon is just the strain mate , and camera ! The purple upstairs IS Deep Purple not fuckin pink which the phone appears to think that I want to see !!

C236AD8C-CAF7-4456-BA02-8999FBF6F7C7.jpeg

637A4997-6768-45BB-9255-035078F86706.jpeg
You can see why I kept the strain going- fuck a bunch of ‘500’g/m2 not in my space - ecstatic to get 170

😂 This was gonna be a wild grow from the jump, and it looks impressive for the situation so you’ve got a decent handle on it for sure.

I noticed you said you give 1.5-2x everything, except calmag. Does this mean you’re giving calmag at its regular strength, or no calmag at all?

What type of light are you using? (LED, HPS, etc.)

Like I said, this looks pretty good, especially given the situation. You’ll definitely make it to harvest with a good quality and size yield
Hey man , soz bout late reply but better late than never lol .
Durban/Widow is being treated like a very hungry big single - giving 1.5 ish normal amount nutes . The other two upstairs & the 🍉In the cupboard are all on the recommended dosage and calmag 3ml/L for all of them.
Going to chop the 🟪 next week when it’s done it’s 9weeks & flush ; then bang the Other two into flower because I don’t really have much of a choice in the matter if I leave it any longer that bloody Durban widow is going to be too fucking big after a stretch but more and drain no guarantee that the Bubba Kush or an owl is going to girls are visually if I was to leave it for another two weeks so faOther two into flower because I don’t really have much of a choice in the matter if I leave it any longer that bloody Durban widow is going to be too fucking big after a pre flower stretch to have the height required by the bloody hps and no bloody guarantee that the Bubba Kush (or NL !! ) will grow another 12-15 cm if I was to leave it for another two weeks so fuck it 12/12 it is. The bk/nl has huge fuckin stalks but it has shown no interest in growing towards the light (all the plants in the photos are the same age -9/10weeks , apart from auto purp which is 13/14 weeks . For 6 weeks until it went into prefower I thought th bk was the 🟪 + vice-versa, colour only started when it had been in flower a couple weeks . Weird. Anyhow they’re still going. The🍉has already done it’s pre flower gig it’s the pic that that ain’t in the pyramid tent !!! Ciao for now mate

66D137E2-F8DF-481C-AB4A-CFDFDDED2765.jpeg

2876F7E3-FBA8-470A-A93F-3A8DCDA74D3D.jpeg

0E120372-F7F8-4274-8D96-541980631F39.jpeg

898AB127-2D3A-4956-95C3-00785701B2DA.jpeg

Hey man , soz bout late reply but better late than never lol .
Durban/Widow is being treated like a very hungry big single - giving 1.5 ish normal amount nutes . The other two upstairs & the 🍉In the cupboard are all on the recommended dosage and calmag 3ml/L for all of them.
Going to chop the 🟪 next week when it’s done it’s 9weeks & flush ; then bang the Other two into flower because I don’t really have much of a choice in the matter if I leave it any longer that bloody Durban widow is going to be too fucking big after a stretch but more and drain no guarantee that the Bubba Kush or an owl is going to girls are visually if I was to leave it for another two weeks so faOther two into flower because I don’t really have much of a choice in the matter if I leave it any longer that bloody Durban widow is going to be too fucking big after a pre flower stretch to have the height required by the bloody hps and no bloody guarantee that the Bubba Kush (or NL !! ) will grow another 12-15 cm if I was to leave it for another two weeks so fuck it 12/12 it is. The bk/nl has huge fuckin stalks but it has shown no interest in growing towards the light (all the plants in the photos are the same age -9/10weeks , apart from auto purp which is 13/14 weeks . For 6 weeks until it went into prefower I thought th bk was the 🟪 + vice-versa, colour only started when it had been in flower a couple weeks . Weird. Anyhow they’re still going. The🍉has already done it’s pre flower gig it’s the pic that that ain’t in the pyramid tent !!! Ciao for now mate

66D137E2-F8DF-481C-AB4A-CFDFDDED2765.jpeg

2876F7E3-FBA8-470A-A93F-3A8DCDA74D3D.jpeg

0E120372-F7F8-4274-8D96-541980631F39.jpeg

898AB127-2D3A-4956-95C3-00785701B2DA.jpeg
That one plant is shaped like a heart 💚
Also... I love love love your A frame tent💎

Back
Top Bottom