Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Highly recommend this book
IMG_20210529_171727.jpg

I've always wanted to do a micro dose cycle with LM added as suggested by Mr. Stamets(along with other recommendations). Lions Mane by itself has it's own feeling right away. Great for upset stomach too.

Yeah I wouldn't know OrangeB... I literally have done one LC with all the stuff I've grown(experimental... I do my own thing). G2G in a SAB has been great to me along with making my own edible blocks in a SAB. It's not easy in a SAB, but can and HAS been done with no issues. I went Agar wedge to LC with a clean culture. Will I continue doing LC's, NAH... it's an unnecessary step in my configuration. Is it worth the experience... OF course and so are the PE fruits that came from that LC. All the Best! :volcano-smiley:

Absolutely not knockin a SAB. Used mine for over 15 years with great results. Laminar hood - love the freedom, no SAB size constraints, and can see right in front of you. I love it for cloning, or cleaning up a culture. Cheaper than you think to DIY. Found a decent 99.99% 2x4x6" filter on fleabay, and used furnace blowers are a dime a dozen. Get the laminar flow properly dialed in with a rheostat and your set. GL if you choose this route.

SAB's are a great 11 dollar insurance policy for someone who just wants to get it done, but you are correct, can be cumbersome at times even with a 100+ quart tote. I've seen videos of the process of building a LFH, doesn't seem daunting at all. I'm fairly handy with wood and saws and such, but I'm just having fun experimenting and SAB's work so in my situation it would be for convenience and more of a commitment than I'm willing to put forth at this point. Would I sell you a block I made with zip ties in a SAB... Negative, a flow hood would be in order for professionalism and appearance, but can you have a great time on the cheap... SHO Can. :passitleft:

Nice to see u here fender bender. Bit of a crisis here. My latest inoculation in brf is 5 weeks old and really slow growth. The one before looked more like slime mold than cubes. Hideous smell. I bought some agar plates. Chucked some spores in and looks nice. So can't be the syringes. Did some of the uncle Ben' last week hope that works out. Nothing green or black in there yet.

Nice to see u here fender bender. Bit of a crisis here. My latest inoculation in brf is 5 weeks old and really slow growth. The one before looked more like slime mold than cubes. Hideous smell. I bought some agar plates. Chucked some spores in and looks nice. So can't be the syringes. Did some of the uncle Ben' last week hope that works out. Nothing green or black in there yet.
So you inoculate yourself.. I thought about that, but it's so easy for me just to get a kit, it's at the doorstep the next day.
And I fear more spoils before the fun of growing even can begin when you have to start with spores.
Usually a kit gives me enough fruits for the year as I can usually get 4 flushes out of it that are decent. I do like a fresh batch as the taste is so much better fresh, I just make a mushroom salad, with some herbs and vinaigrette, and the rest I dry out and save for later.

Tripped with a friend who has had anxiety issues fora long time now yesterday 0.75g each of penis envy.he just phoned to say how fresh he feels now. The power of the shrooms when used properly.
That's true after a trip there's this sense of wellbeing, having your senses and filter reset.
An afterglow that can lasts days to weeks.

Back
Top Bottom