Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Interesting. I've had different clones of the same plant start smelling at different times. No idea what that means.
let me say it differently ..; this is my strongest smelling plant so far at this point of their life ... its not about when she started or what she smells like its the dank she puts in the air

this is the Blue dream auto on day 27
yield 170g

full

my two DaiquiriLime Auto's at day 27
yield 180g combined so about 90 each

full

Amnesia Haze Auto day 27
yield 67g :(

53ff9000468b51226480db651d3d00a6.jpg

Blue AutoMazar day 28
yield 94g

420-magazine-mobile1325605918.jpg
Sorry are you estimating your final yikes of those autos ? That’s like babe Ruth calling the shot , that be crazy . But nice bright green P:Namaste:

and she still has her cotyledons meaning she is getting all the feed she needs , it is kind off a good grade meter come to think of it ... plants with not enough food will suck em dry in no time ... not?
Can you elaborate more for also brains like myself ?

I need to learn something new please teach a fella man?

Sorry are you estimating your final yikes of those autos ? That’s like babe Ruth calling the shot , that be crazy . But nice bright green P:Namaste:
no i was comparing the size of the current grow with the previous one at the same age and i just mentioned the final yield hehe ... i wish i could call it from day 28 :ganjamon:

Can you elaborate more for also brains like myself ?

I need to learn something new please teach a fella man?
so the two cotyledons or seedlobes are in a sense a storage depot with all the nutrients to get the plant thru its first few days and allow her to settle her roots, so when ye start feeding her and you give her all she needs she wont tap into that reserve and the cotyledons will stay green and fat longer ... so looking at them will tell you wether you feed enough or to little... that makes sense?

no i was comparing the size of the current grow with the previous one at the same age and i just mentioned the final yield hehe ... i wish i could call it from day 28 :ganjamon:
Oh that makes sense would be crazy though. Hey if your up to a guessing game I am on week 6 flower now for my bomb seed girls P 8-10 week Strains thc bomb and widow bomb. Would love some guesstimates from more experienced growers such as Your self bud ? Let me know if I can trouble you to come by my thread and let me know. I am hoping for 3 zips off each . I dunno got four in big tent 7 small ones In 3x3 lol

so the two cotyledons or seedlobes are in a sense a storage depot with all the nutrients to get the plant thru its first few days and allow her to settle her roots, so when ye start feeding her and you give her all she needs she wont tap into that reserve and the cotyledons will stay green and fat longer ... so looking at them will tell you wether you feed enough or to little... that makes sense?
Yup that does and that helps me huge and Grower mate . I am
Going to look over them all sharp tonight and I’ll let you knwo my findings of cool can snap a pic or two and post here ?

I really think you were right by calling thirps P. Awhile back there you came to my aid thanks for that bud.

Yup that does and that helps me huge and Grower mate . I am
Going to look over them all sharp tonight and I’ll let you knwo my findings of cool can snap a pic or two and post here ?

I really think you were right by calling thirps P. Awhile back there you came to my aid thanks for that bud.
hey thats what 420mag stands for right ... ppl helping ppl ... make sure we have the best grower community :ganjamon:

Only other thing I could ask for is a pic showing me how to spot ?

But I am going to be on the hunt tonight .

Did you just learn something new too shed?
probably not ... hes probably being nice to me :p:rofl: hehe...

nah just kidding ... anyway ... its just my educated observations ... btw eventually the cotyledons will get used up by the plant but imho getting them to last as long as possible can be a guideline to feedregiment

day 45 from seed

still no visual signs of flower ... we are getting close to 50 days now ... from my part she can start now ..
she is really beasting up now ..; only she still appears to be very light on the inside, not that its a bad thing but it bothers me just a bit

You didn't used to be averse to spreading your plants out when they got big. We used to discuss places to attach the ties! What changed your mind?

I was saying it was nice that his plant is putting out great stank :).
So you new that already and didn’t tell a brotha wtf bro lol

Back
Top Bottom