Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Day 16 last night

420-magazine-mobile2134383113.jpg
420-magazine-mobile481129122.jpg

next time put a few plants indoor ... that way they'll need a search warrant to enter your place .. and not just jump fences chasing a bad guy... be discrete and cops wont have probable cause or leads to enter anyway ... but then again thats assuming 5-0 plays according the rules ... but from what i read about Merica they dont allways follow rules (racial profiling etc).

LST coming along nicely! I think within a day or two you can get it down to 90° and then all new growth should be trained to follow the curve of the pot. Which way you go is probably determined by which hand is dominant, but leave room between the outside of the pot and the main stem so you have a place to anchor the ties that will pull down the outside growth. Inside growth will be tied toward the center of the pot.

You're ahead of me on this grow but if you want to see some fine LST in action right now, check out 420d's post here.

Aww...poor kid. Soon the tent will be humming along with no search warrants around and you'll be back in the swing of things!

Except, I don't have an exhaust fan or filter. I used my tent earlier this year from feb-april, much like you did/are doing. I used an 18/6 then 20/4 light schedule daytime natural sun, then led for rest of the 20. I had heaters when needed, & desk & floor fans. Might start two after hurricane blows through. :thumb:

Except, I don't have an exhaust fan or filter. I used my tent earlier this year from feb-april, much like you did/are doing. I used an 18/6 then 20/4 light schedule daytime natural sun, then led for rest of the 20. I had heaters when needed, & desk & floor fans. Might start two after hurricane blows through. :thumb:

Also, I'm going with new soil next time. We dont have that dr earth pot of gold here, just fertilizers, so I'm going ffof again. I'd like to make my own one day, but not for two plants. Lol

i done 4 grows sofar and i still dont have a filter with exhaust fan ... there are low odor strains out there ;)

Back
Top Bottom